UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Monster s4r mapping for zard

Old 29-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
bnd-998

Monster s4r mapping for zard

Hi, I'm new to this forum I thought it might be a good place to get some advice. I have an S4R with Zard exhaust (it has no lambda). It was running fine with a DP ecu and a PCIII until I recently got it serviced by Wolverhampton Ducati. Now it has a massive flat spot below about 3krpm They have been unable to fix it so can anyone out there recommend somewhere else I can try in the (West Midlands preferably) to sort out the mapping and maybe fit another PC. They wanted me to refit the standard exhaust but I dont want to as its dead ugly and I think more restrictive. Any alternative suggestions welcome? Thanks...
Old 29-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
CJS Racing, Bristol or BSD Performance, Peterborough should be able to retune your stock ECU without the PCIII
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
chris yeatman
I still have the s4r!

Bike: S4r
dave wood racing remaped mine with pc3.
http://www.davewoodracing.com/index
Old 12-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
bnd-998

I took the bike to Ducati Coventry (as it was easier to get to than the other places suggested) and they have sorted it out for me. The bike is running properly again (hurray) but without the power commander. It does not seem to have affected the performance so I think run it without.