UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Greetings from the Isle of Man

Old 17-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
Bonzo

Greetings from the Isle of Man

Hi all.

First off an apology. Ive been looming here for a while and posted a few times but rather rudely ommited to weigh in, so Im putting that right now.

Secondly, eerm...another apology. For some reason I posted on the 'other' (temporarily down) forum when in all honesty, this forum is more specific to my needs, i.e: Im a Monster fan in the UK.

Anyway, I have been seriously lusting after the new Evo. My local dealer hadnt got a demo, and wasnt expecting one anytime soon, so with a trip over to visit my bro back in the motherland I popped in to Woods of Abergele and they kindly let me take their demo out for an hour or so. I wont re-write my demo impressions - suffice to say I was well impressed

The reason I aint gone & bought one yet is simply because we may be moving house shortly and I need to keep my head focused on the task in hand (instead of buggering off for a ride every night on an exotic Italian).

Strange thing is that nearly every bike Ive ever owned has been black. Its just a bike colour that never seems to date, yet when I clocked the two coloured Evos together in the flesh I was much more impressed with the Red.

Anyway, watch this space. I hope to become a Monster owner soon.

Great site by the way
Old 18-08-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
Mr Cake

I guess you won't be going for the 'longtail' look then?

C
Old 18-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #3
J.P
No more Monster...

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Welcome to the club Bonzo, don't worry about being a member of more than one forum, lots of us are but you're right, this is THE place for all the Monster info you could ever want.
I hope the house moves happens quickly, so you can get your bike.

-------------------------------

My Mum says, there's no such thing as Monsters.
J.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #4
Stuart42
Gold Member

Bike: M750
Hi Bonzo

Welcome to the club and let me say you are so lucky to have the best 37.73 miles of road anywhere in the world.

Myself and Bex are coming over for MGP on 26th, staying at the Sefton, so if you fancy cathing up let me know.

Cheers
Stuart
Stuart42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 10:59 PM   #5
Bonzo

Cheers for the welcome folks, good to be here.

Stuart - Ive pmed you my mobile.
Old 22-08-2011, 01:36 AM   #6
He11cat

Welcome ... I was offered a ride over this weekend 12 hours notice arghhhhhhh I said oh if I had known a day or two ago ... dam dam dam my friend is marshaling .. I am now kicking myself as they where off riding about this morning ... always wanted to go.... why didn't I go what a numpty!

Hope you get your bike soon...
I hope to go to the TT next year