UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Ducati Performance carbon fibre air scoops for S4

Old 21-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
the_adam

Ducati Performance carbon fibre air scoops for S4

Hi all,

Pictures below,

Think these are unused although one has a couple of slight marks in the clear coat - it's not particularly noticeable, I couldn't even photograph it!

An article on the internet had led me to believe that the 695 and S4 had the same frame geometry so thought I'd risk it, having tried to fit them it seems that wasn't right though Ideally I'd like to swap them for a pair that would fit my bike but know that's a bit of a long shot... So looking for £110 posted to get my money back on them (with them being DP you could probably pay double that for new ones!)
Old 23-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
the_adam

Just to say if anyone has a pair to swap I'm not bothered about them being Ducati branded ones, wouldn't mind a carbon front mudguard too

Will consider any fairly close offers too and I can deliver to Lancashire/West Yorkshire area

Last edited by the_adam; 23-04-2011 at 11:57 AM..
Old 04-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
the_adam

Still here if anyone wants to make an offer
Old 04-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
w108rna

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_adam View Post
Just to say if anyone has a pair to swap I'm not bothered about them being Ducati branded ones, wouldn't mind a carbon front mudguard too

Will consider any fairly close offers too and I can deliver to Lancashire/West Yorkshire area

Hello mate.

I have a 900 Monster with all the plastic parts replaced with Carbon items. I have never been a fan of the Carbon stuff and might be interested in a deal if you are, Carbon parts, like for like.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #5
w108rna

Quote:
Originally Posted by w108rna View Post
Hello mate.

I have a 900 Monster with all the plastic parts replaced with Carbon items. I have never been a fan of the Carbon stuff and might be interested in a deal if you are, Carbon parts, like for like.
PS. I am based near Chester, not Essex.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:46 AM   #6
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
I have a carbon 748 front guard that's surplus to requirements. Not mint but fairly tidy. Will post some photos at weekend if it's of interest to you.

Mark, I've changed your location for you.
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #7
the_adam

Thanks for the offers, I really shouldn't really be spending much more on it at the moment...

Although... Mark I've already got a replacement for the rear hugger (as soon as I can find somewhere to drill the bolts out anyway - mine's not working!) Would you be interested in some kind of deal involving my old one + exchange the front guards? You're less than an hour away so I should be able to ride over one evening/weekend to swap them over if it sounds good to you, that way we wouldn't both have bits of bike missing while they're in the post

Might be interested in yours slob if not
Old 05-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #8
yusaf1

Bike: M800ie
Would these definately fit a 2004 800sie?
If so am interested.
yusaf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #9
the_adam

Hi mate,

All I can say for certain is that they work for the s4, (bought these from the Ducati dealer in Shipley so that bit should be right! ) If I can finish work fairly early I'll take a detour to Ducati Manchester and see if I can find out which frames are the same. Have had interest from someone with an s2r already so he's got first choice if they'll fit it though.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #10
the_adam

It's looking like they won't fit on the 800.
Old 14-05-2011, 10:11 PM   #11
the_adam

Still very much for sale...

Having looked into it, these should also fit an s2r. Got a yes from kato and found an article that confirmed it online as well so that's good enough for me Obviously I'll give a full refund if you find they don't fit though
Old 23-05-2011, 11:39 PM   #12
the_adam

No longer for sale, they've been taken as part exchange for the new exhaust