UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2013 » 2013 Weekender Booking Thread

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #37
nambduke
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigredduke View Post
Hi Mark
Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Don't forget, you need to carry a couple of disposable breathalyser kits & I think Hi-Vis vests are now obligatory in France

Paul
Cheers Paul

Captain Slow these days! Especially with precious cargo aboard!! Pipe and slippers on the new barge! We are both looking forward to the trip actually. Long way but we'll get to see plenty.

I have to check the status of the hi-vis stuff....I thought it had recently been dropped. 150mm2 is all that's needed on your clothing I think which is nothing really speaking...most jacket have something on them anyway. We have some compliant breathalyser kits I keep in the car that will do. Sat nav needs speed cameras removing - again, I think. Its our 30th anniversary in May and with the boys flown the nest (Richard is in Oxford now - recently gone trackside with Marussia having left Mercedes and Nicholas at Loughborough university) we are a couple again! Touring on the RT should be good....hoping the snow will have disappeared by then!!

Hope to catch up with you sometime this year!

Best regards
Mark