UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » Black Monster, Stacey Bushes (Milton Keynes) roadworks - everyday this week

Old 15-06-2007, 05:15 PM   #1
Chappers

Black Monster, Stacey Bushes (Milton Keynes) roadworks - everyday this week

Black Monster with silver frame parked up everyday this week where the roadworks are in Stacey Bushes
Old 18-06-2007, 09:01 AM   #2
markus

What were you doing in milton keynes and not coming to see me Hayles - that's it the love affair's over!
Old 18-06-2007, 10:53 AM   #3
Chappers

I haven't been to MK, my mum works at Stacey Bushes and text telling me to mention on the site; she's tried to get the reg but she's old and her eyesight ain't what it used to be

I will hopefully be down 20th, 21st & 22nd July on the bike as I'm going to the V-Twin Festival - you coming?
Old 18-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #4
markus

Quote:
I will hopefully be down 20th, 21st & 22nd July on the bike as I'm going to the V-Twin Festival - you coming?
The one in lincoln? - what you talking about woman?
Old 18-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #5
Chappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus View Post
The one in lincoln? - what you talking about woman?
Yes on 21st July, staying at mum's 20th & 22nd July as it's not far from there - what don't you get?
Old 18-06-2007, 11:16 AM   #6
markus

Yeah yeah - I asked Combatxe2, thimnk he's interested we could meet ya en-route in the early early morning.....
not sure if hat and rebel are up for it, better send out, could grab stuart g and the others too!
Old 19-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #7
markus

Well you're not gonna get a reply on this one Chappers - I rode past it yestrday - it's BMW ha ha, if you drove past it weally weally fast whilst squinting i can see where your mum is coming from tho.....bless
Old 20-06-2007, 05:09 PM   #8
Chappers

Just rang mum to take the p!ss out of her and she said the Monster hasn't been there this week and that there was a bigger black bike there - maybe she was right?
Old 21-06-2007, 08:18 AM   #9
markus

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok I'll swing for the benefit of the doubt, only 'cause it's your mum tho