UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Beautiful Ducati Monster M696 +

Old 23-08-2017, 09:09 PM   #1
Oli-Oli

Beautiful Ducati Monster M696 +

Beautiful bike in perfect condition with lot's of upgrades, registered December 2010 with only 11600 miles. This was my first bike which I personally got in February 2016 with only 6K on the clock, so it was practically new bike. Bike still looks and feels like new now, have been serviced twice during my ownership. I have spend quite a bit of time and money on maintenance and upgrades. Termignoni exhaust, new chain and sprockets (front 14T as it improves gearing a lot), new timing belts, tail tidy, few carbon fiber bits, short levers, mirrors, etc. There's a small defect on one of the exhausts, was like this when I got them, barely noticeable and doesn't effect functionality in any way (please see pictures for details). Both tyres are almost new, changed them recently. It was serviced this spring and I just passed MOT, so it's good for another year till August 2018. I am looking to get something closer to £4K, and I have all the original bits which can go together with a bike. Can reduce price a bit if sold with original exhaust, and I'll keep Termignoni. I have all the documents, invoices, manuals and spare key.

Have to sell it, as I just got Triumph Speed Triple 1050 and I don't have room to keep both bikes. Please message or call me for any additional information and pictures. Bike can be viewed in South East London (Woolwich). Happy to get inspected by any independent mechanics or garage. Call or WhatsApp me (as I will be abroad week from 28th) 07747017183. Thank you!

Last edited by Oli-Oli; 23-08-2017 at 09:12 PM..

Tags
ducati, ducati monster