UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Racing » A taster of CK&AK's Anglesey Races.

Old 19-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #31
Tonio600
Monster mon amour

Bike: M900
Unhappy ...

Just learnt about Paul's off

Julie and I wish you to gws my friend, and we're glad the mood is good enough for you to keep smiling.

We'll visit you as soon as possible, we're crossing the Channel back to your homeland tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK & AK View Post
Sort of update, Paul (Bones) is still in Bangor Hospital - likely to be there until at least mid next week. Have been told he might not need an op after all - but its all being assessed on a daily basis.
Vicki (Pauls partner/AK's daughter) is driving part the way there tomorrow (Sat) night, as far as Lily & JPM's to 'borrow their house' for the night - and then go on in the morning on Sunday to see Paul, before coming home again Sunday night. (BIG thanks to Lily & Jon for letting Vicki stay over when they are away racing )

AK & I are off at silly-o'clock tomorrow for a week, so there wont be any more updates till Nick B#34 posts again late on Monday. He'll be keeping an eye on Paul - via email with Vicki & Pauls mum so can let us all know if there is any changes.

Pauls mum wants to say a special thankyou to BluprinZ & Claicerrig for being sterling visitors - she'll get you ear plugs for your next visit she says!

Fingers xx'd Paul mends enough to come home by the time we are back from holiday
96' M900 | 98' ST2 | 99' M600 DD #8
Tonio600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 06:17 AM   #32
NBs

Update Monday morning

Bones is still a bag of laughs, even thought it was funny phoning me in the middle of the night, he says... "cos no other bugger will be up this late"!

Anyway.
No real change in his condition so he's been packed off to a hospital in Liverpool today for an op on his lung to mend the puncture wound. Bit of grit-fill and a couple of leaches should do the trick, and he should be home later this week.
So anyone planning to get to see him at Bangor will be right out of luck!!
I'll post up where he's moved to when I know.

n
Old 22-09-2008, 08:34 AM   #33
BluprintZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBs View Post
Update Monday morning
No real change in his condition so he's been packed off to a hospital in Liverpool today for an op on his lung to mend the puncture wound.
So anyone planning to get to see him at Bangor will be right out of luck!!
I'll post up where he's moved to when I know.
n
Me and Claicerrig had an hour with Paul on Saturday eve.
He wasn't sure what was happening then, so i'm a bit shocked to hear he's off to Liverpool today.
Now he has no chance of learning Welsh, me and a couple of the nurses were having a laugh teaching him some naughty words, iawn cont!
Hope he gets sorted out and off home soon, it's been a gas visiting him.
Old 22-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #34
NBs

Blueprintz, when he woke me up at rude-o-clock he said it was definate he was moving. Then this morning he told someone else he didn't know!
I think the drugs might be getting to him!
Old 22-09-2008, 06:18 PM   #35
NBs

Bones is still in Bangor... they're not moving him 'til either tomorrow or wednesday.
I think the drugs are getting to ME!
Old 22-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #36
claicerrig

i spent 20 mins with him this morning after i sneaked past the nursing staff and the signs saying NO VISITORS

He was in discomfort and thought he was moving i spoke top the ward sister and she said he was staying so i don't really know much more

If i get a chance tomorrow i will call and see him assuming he hasn't moved because Gwen has made him more FlapJacks

Clai
Old 22-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #37
BluprintZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBs View Post
I think the drugs might be getting to him!
Ah well, in that case, i must stop taking them in to him. lol.
Seriously though, the tabs they are giving him have morphine in them, for the pain relief.
Trouble is, he is probably smashed out of his tiny mind most of the time, that's probably why he never stops gabbing.
I'll give the ward a bell tomorrow and see what the crack is, i'm a bit confused as to what is happening with him, although probably not as much as Paul himself is!
Cheers for the info Nick.

George.
Old 23-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #38
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

Bike: S4Rs
Guys, thanks for looking after him up there. Can you please tell him that I've tried to contact him but I can't get through that criminal telephone system. Thinking about it, I broke my iphone at the weekend and I don't have the number or his extension any more - anyone got it?

J.
Old 25-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #39
claicerrig

Just got back from seeing Paul and i have little or no change to report

He is in pain and fairly comfortable bored and frustrated but that's to be expected

I wont be able to go and see him now until Tuesday evening at the earliest as i am off to Spa in Belgium for a WK-end of GT racing

His Mum and Dad are coming up today and i think Vicky his G/F will be over on Saturday

Sorry i have no further update or progress reports

Clai
Old 25-09-2008, 02:15 PM   #40
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Thanks Dave. No more news on this potential move to Liverpool then?
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 03:24 PM   #41
claicerrig

Sorry Slob

Not as far as i could tell that they are moving him he`s staying put in Bangor for now

They were talking about removing the drain more Xrays and possably and re-siting it that's about all i know on the medical front

Maybe Bluprintz or his mother might be able to give you more details i off through the door now to Belgium till Tuesday

Clai
Old 25-09-2008, 03:37 PM   #42
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Thanks and good luck with the fancy cars.
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #43
BluprintZ

PM sent Rob.
Old 25-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #44
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

Bike: S4Rs
guys, what's his phone number please!!
Old 25-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #45
BluprintZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryXt View Post
guys, what's his phone number please!!
Jerry.
I just phoned the hospital, his mum`n dad are there and the nurse that answered said that he's receiving visitors, so i'm gonna pop up there about six-ish.
I'll PM his number to you Jerry, although maybe give it an hour before you call him, i don't know how long his parents have been there, so be nice to give them a bit more time with him.

Same info as i was gonna send to you Slob.

G.