UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Racing » A taster of CK&AK's Anglesey Races.

Old 16-09-2008, 02:39 PM   #16
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Great pics George! I like the ones where there is track, grass & sea all combined (like number 0326 etc)

C
CK & AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 06:03 PM   #17
BluprintZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK & AK View Post
Great pics George! I like the ones where there is track, grass & sea all combined (like number 0326 etc) C
Cheers Charlotte x.
I had probs with the sun on the viewfinder, that's why some of the bikes are further away than i would have liked, i'm amazed they turned out as good as they have, it was mostly point and click with the race shots.
Wanted to get a couple at the prize-giving but i was busy with the video cam.
Have you checked the footage out yet?
I think i got some goodies on the banking but i also think there will be some of my feet and the sky :-(
Old 16-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #18
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

AK's going through the footage - he says going to be using some of it mate - he says its never easy using someone elses camera the first time
Old 16-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #19
claicerrig

Is it ok for me to visit him CK AK ?

What ward ?

Got some time on my hands and i do know the hospital well

Clai
Old 16-09-2008, 09:34 PM   #20
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Quote:
Originally Posted by claicerrig View Post
Is it ok for me to visit him CK AK ?

What ward ?

Got some time on my hands and i do know the hospital well

Clai

I bet you know the hospital well mate!

Yeah - he'd be happy to see you - just be warned he 'might' need an op late tomorrow if the drain isnt working (its just a possibility at the mo).
He's in the orthopaedic ward on the ground floor - where you walk round to the left behind A & E from the front - Its Bueno (or spelt summat like that??).
He's in a single room at the far end on the right of the ward.

Good to see you at the track on Friday mate - hope you didnt get too worn out by staying so long!
Old 17-09-2008, 09:27 AM   #21
Muttley

Waaa Broken Bones !!

GWS fella
Old 17-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #22
scrumpster

Oh poor bloke, I hope he's up and about soon. Punctured lung is a bit of a bummer!! Being far away not good!. here's to a speedy recovery. And well done CK and AK on your otherwise successful weekend!!!
Old 17-09-2008, 11:19 PM   #23
BluprintZ

Cool Wednesday evening visit update.

Dropped in to see Paul this evening and as you can see, he's in good spirits.
Took him todays MCN and a packet of chocolate chip cookies, that he intends to share with the nurses (creeper, injured creeper but a creeper nonetheless) lol.
He still has the chest drain in and they will possibly do a scan over the next few days, he recons that they will likely do that one evening, as the outpatients tend to have first shout at it during the day, unless an emergency crops up.
So, not a great deal to add since my Monday visit, although he does seem to be looking much better each time i see him, plus he could talk a glass eye to sleep, god he can't half natter, feels like i've known him forever.
Anyway, i'm hoping to see him again on either Friday or Saturday evening, workload permitting.
Claicerrig contacted me just after i got back from the hospital tonight, so i think he is probably going to try and get a visit in over the next couple of days.
He also sends love and big-ups to all those who sent him messages of support, hear, hear!

Last edited by BluprintZ; 17-09-2008 at 11:27 PM..
Old 17-09-2008, 11:22 PM   #24
NewMon
Titanium Member

Bike: M600
That is his thumb isn't it? Seriously though, best wishes. If you can smile when ...

Smuggle in an iPhone or similar - get online!
NewMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 07:06 AM   #25
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Thanks for the update George - we see Paul still has his smiley face on!!

As for talking....... you should hear what his team-mate Clint has to say about getting a word in edgeways when they are travelling to a meeting!

CK
Old 18-09-2008, 07:18 AM   #26
Kato
Dismantled

Appalling fashion sense ....

Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 09:03 AM   #27
BluprintZ

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Appalling fashion sense ....
You think that is bad?
Apparently, he gets out of bed now`n then and has a little weedle around his room, damn glad i haven't walked in on him when he's doing that, those tunics don't really fasten too well at the back you know...arghh!! lol.
Old 18-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #28
claicerrig

Just got back from seeing Paul .Missed george by 5 mins apparently

He`s quite chirpy considering all the things done to him in last day or so .

I am planning on seeing him tomorrow afternoon and will pass on all the good wishes from the board

Clai

Last edited by Pedro; 19-09-2008 at 07:19 AM..
Old 19-09-2008, 07:04 AM   #29
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Cheers Clai - give him a special 'hellooo' from myself & AK
You have PM

C
Old 19-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #30
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Sort of update, Paul (Bones) is still in Bangor Hospital - likely to be there until at least mid next week. Have been told he might not need an op after all - but its all being assessed on a daily basis.
Vicki (Pauls partner/AK's daughter) is driving part the way there tomorrow (Sat) night, as far as Lily & JPM's to 'borrow their house' for the night - and then go on in the morning on Sunday to see Paul, before coming home again Sunday night. (BIG thanks to Lily & Jon for letting Vicki stay over when they are away racing )

AK & I are off at silly-o'clock tomorrow for a week, so there wont be any more updates till Nick B#34 posts again late on Monday. He'll be keeping an eye on Paul - via email with Vicki & Pauls mum so can let us all know if there is any changes.

Pauls mum wants to say a special thankyou to BluprinZ & Claicerrig for being sterling visitors - she'll get you ear plugs for your next visit she says!

Fingers xx'd Paul mends enough to come home by the time we are back from holiday