UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hello World!

Old 26-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
ton_up

Hello World!

Hi Guys,

I own an S4RS but have just been dumped by the man who bought it for me!! I still have the bike.....................but am in a funny place. I joined so that I can have a laugh, and god do I need one!! This must be a good place to be because you lot all have the same taste in bikes as me!

Say hello if you feel like it, and make me laugh if you feel like it!! Thank you ,

Me
Old 26-10-2008, 07:44 PM   #2
craigie
Only bronze?

Bike: M900
I don't think I've come out of a break up with that kind of luck, maybe a cd or two but an S4R, touch.
Welcome to the site, someone else will come along and make you laugh soon.
craigie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #3
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
Hi you
Well on the bright side you still have a fiery Italian in your life, LOL Yeah I know its just as demanding but if yours is anything like mine guarantees a smile.
Old 26-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #4
Snips

Hello ton_up, welcome to the club (that's the UKMOC, not the 'just been dumped after being given an S4RS' club).

That's an awesome bike you have there, did you choose it yourself?

If not, your ex-has great taste in bikes, even if his taste in women is dubious (given that he *dumped you*, I should quickly add )

Post up some pics of the bike!

Snips
Old 27-10-2008, 08:54 AM   #5
J.P
No more Monster...

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Sorry to hear your news Ton_up.
Why not take every opportunity to get out on the bike and make you smile madly when it's dry. Find some nice roads and go wild (safely) with all the overtakes. It's a doddle on the S4RS.
If the ex wants that bike back for some reason, then you can feel happy that you've racked up the miles so that serves him right. If he doesn't want the bike back, then you've been smiling all the time anyway !

-------------------------------

My Mum says, there's no such thing as Monsters.
J.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #6
ricky
5ft 3 of perfection!!

Bike: M620
jesus id go out with a fella and let him dump me for a S4RS, in fact id get a pink minature poodle, lose weight and wear tight t shirts, might even use eyeliner and try and make it work if he bought me new one!!!!

drunk:
Northern Irelands answer to common sense-NORTHERN IRELAND REP!!
ricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #7
retskcid

Forget it and move on. I lived in Lincoln 20 years ago for a few years and loved it. Much more relaxed and friendly than the rat race down south. How is it these days? I remember you could buy a terraced house for less than £15k!

I dont suppose you know the White Horse Inn on Dunston Fen? (middle of bloody nowhere!)

Rich
Old 27-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #8
ton_up

Lol. u lot. I'd give the bike away if I thought I'd get him back, but that's not to be.

I don't know the White horse retskcid but I'll look for it now I do! I just have to find the strength to get back there and collect my bike. It's awful it really is.

I have a baby 620ie there too but I'm giving that to him in place of some money I owe him. He's a very reasonable man and I'd like to think we'll stay good friends.