UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2013 » 2013 Weekender Booking Thread

Old 13-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #121
Geoff Ives

What is available on a 'pick and mix' basis?
I live in the area and also have a working relationship with The Heritage Motor Centre at Gaydon being involved in organising a Vintage Motor Rally for them.
Geoff

Old 13-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #122
Char
We're all mad here

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Hi Geoff

If you dont want to stay you can still join us for meals - breakfast and or evening any days , just need to let me know which,,

Plenty going on with day trippers on the Sunday

If you wish to stay the prices are based on either one or two nights - and rooms still available

If you were after a single night then please contact the hotel direct and they may be able to assist

Trip to Gaydon all booked in with guided tour but always on the look out for anyone wishing to help organise parking photo opps etc
Old 13-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #123
Geoff Ives

I would be glad to help at Gaydon in any way you wish.
I personally don't need a guided tour as I do events there have 'done the tour' dozens of times. I was in fact doing 5 seminars for them on organising 'Moving Events' just over a week ago during the 'Club Expo' day on the 2nd March. My next event there is a major Road Rally that I am organising for them in June.
Let me know how I can help.
Geoff

Old 14-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #124
Wildfire

I'm starting a new business that week! Love to come along but it may be a day trip in the car for me, possibly the Sunday.

Old 15-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #125
Char
We're all mad here

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
plenty of day trippers - mostly on the Sunday - you can still enter into the bike competitions/raffle/join us for breakfast and or dinner to so long as you confirm any meals in advance
Old 15-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #126
uksurfer
Its all grey now

Bike: M1200s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Ives View Post
I would be glad to help at Gaydon in any way you wish.
I personally don't need a guided tour as I do events there have 'done the tour' dozens of times. I was in fact doing 5 seminars for them on organising 'Moving Events' just over a week ago during the 'Club Expo' day on the 2nd March. My next event there is a major Road Rally that I am organising for them in June.
Let me know how I can help.
Geoff
thanks for your offer of help Geoff, i have sent you a message
Old 27-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #127
nambduke
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
Have a great time everyone....I can't make it as Mrs Nambduke and I will be sat on the ferry heading off through France, into Northern Spain, down into Portugal before returning up to Santander to Portsmouth and home Up North!

Apologies in advance but.....it wont be on the Monster....it'll be on the R1200RT....we reckon to be doing about 2500miles total.

Best regards
Mark
Old 27-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #128
bigredduke
Nothing to see here

Bike: M1100evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nambduke View Post
Have a great time everyone....I can't make it as Mrs Nambduke and I will be sat on the ferry heading off through France, into Northern Spain, down into Portugal before returning up to Santander to Portsmouth and home Up North!

Apologies in advance but.....it wont be on the Monster....it'll be on the R1200RT....we reckon to be doing about 2500miles total.

Best regards
Mark
Hi Mark
Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Don't forget, you need to carry a couple of disposable breathalyser kits & I think Hi-Vis vests are now obligatory in France

Paul
Old 27-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #129
nambduke
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigredduke View Post
Hi Mark
Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Don't forget, you need to carry a couple of disposable breathalyser kits & I think Hi-Vis vests are now obligatory in France

Paul
Cheers Paul

Captain Slow these days! Especially with precious cargo aboard!! Pipe and slippers on the new barge! We are both looking forward to the trip actually. Long way but we'll get to see plenty.

I have to check the status of the hi-vis stuff....I thought it had recently been dropped. 150mm2 is all that's needed on your clothing I think which is nothing really speaking...most jacket have something on them anyway. We have some compliant breathalyser kits I keep in the car that will do. Sat nav needs speed cameras removing - again, I think. Its our 30th anniversary in May and with the boys flown the nest (Richard is in Oxford now - recently gone trackside with Marussia having left Mercedes and Nicholas at Loughborough university) we are a couple again! Touring on the RT should be good....hoping the snow will have disappeared by then!!

Hope to catch up with you sometime this year!

Best regards
Mark