UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Manchester » manchester/north west

Old 17-09-2017, 03:36 PM   #196
Moco1961

Rob, thanks for the response mate......unfortunately the bike was swiftly put away as rain yet again fell just as I was about to leave. Heavy intermittent showers followed me to Geoffs ......so it was a 3 member meet at brandreth barn with the airshow avoided until next year .....great catchup and company so all was not lost.

Great meeting place by the way that Chris has put on our radar, great food and Lancashire tea,
..so we are still sticking to the plan of North Wales trip next Sunday and Cosford following the monthly meet at the Lockgate coffee house, it would be great if you can make either or both!

As has been the case all year we have to make the best of it despite the awful weather, hope to see you soon.
Old 17-09-2017, 06:22 PM   #197
ChrisC2925

Bike: M600
Good to see you and Geoff again Mike. The Welsh run looks interesting see you next weekend, hopefully the weather will be what we had in Rufford today
ChrisC2925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #198
Moco1961

.....bring some with you .....why did I not think of that before !!!!....... Convincing win , 3 goals after Rooney went off......they must have changed shape quite dramatically ?

I will post up nearer Sunday, I think meeting place will be Starbucks at the end of the M56 , ten to ten thirty from there we head to Ruthin....... See you then .
Old 18-09-2017, 12:59 PM   #199
ChrisC2925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco1961 View Post
.....bring some with you .....why did I not think of that before !!!!....... Convincing win , 3 goals after Rooney went off......they must have changed shape quite dramatically ?

I will post up nearer Sunday, I think meeting place will be Starbucks at the end of the M56 , ten to ten thirty from there we head to Ruthin....... See you then .
Well as someone said after the game United performing like last season, better after Rooney was off the pitch

See you Sunday
Old 21-09-2017, 08:43 PM   #200
garry

maybe worth a look.

http://www.xsmanchester.co.uk/win/bi...LxQMDDsSSvU.97
Old 22-09-2017, 04:34 AM   #201
Moco1961

Good call Garry,........bike safe always a good shout, I am planning on getting on a course myself. The plan this Sunday was to do the Llyn brenig run in Wales weather permitting.....see earlier posts......could be an option if weather is pants in Wales.....as usual it will be a last minute call !
Old 23-09-2017, 06:34 AM   #202
Moco1961

Thumbs up

Well it's weekend and once again we have a plan.... Tomorrows planned ride looks like a dry one, I have checked the hourly forcast for Ruthin,Denbigh and Mold and at the moment it looks dry until late afternoon...so plan is to meet up at Starbucks , end of the M56 between 10.30 and 11.00 then head off to Llyn brenig via Ruthin. There is a visitor centre there for the usual refreshment.
It would be great to see some new faces.......see you at Starbucks.....
Old 24-09-2017, 07:57 AM   #203
Moco1961

Shhhhhh........ All dry on the Wirral.....may even be a dark visor day! See you all at Starbucks ........
Old 30-09-2017, 10:20 AM   #204
Moco1961

Thumbs up Sunday Lockgate meet POSTPONED

Morning All.............as you know its that time of the month again, HOWEVER...the weather forecast for Sunday in Cheshire and the North West is really bad, strong Southerly winds and intermittent Heavy rain , there is a yellow warning posted by the MET office for our region...........so as we all had a great ride out last weekend the proposal is to meet at the Lockgate NEXT Sunday,,8TH October. Firstly I hope that' s acceptable to everyone,( we would be in cars or boats tomorrow anyway !) secondly the long range is looking dry for next week end so we may even get a ride in too. I apologise in advance if anybody misses this post, I have sent texts and PM's to the regulars so hopefully no-one will have a wasted journey. Fingers crossed for a dry day on the 8th,I will also mail Laura so she knows we will be a week late.
Hope to see you all on the 8th..........
Old 30-09-2017, 05:20 PM   #205
ChrisC2925

Should have headed North, Mike - bone dry in the Trough of Bowland! See you next weekend
Old 07-10-2017, 07:00 AM   #206
Moco1961

Morning all......weather is looking dry for tomorrow although overcast, which is about the best we will get at this time of year. Just a reminder the re-scheduled monthly meet is at the lockgate in Beeston.......see you in the morning.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:53 AM   #207
Stevedesmo

Bike: S4r
I'm OK for that as long as weather stays dry, check in early tomorrow and hope for the best?
Stevedesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:05 PM   #208
Moco1961

Yep...will confirm in the morning.....Starbucks at 9.30 is then on to the lockgate ?.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:02 PM   #209
Stevedesmo

Bike: S4r
Sorted mate! I shall pack my waxed cotton trews and galoshes
Stevedesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:46 PM   #210
Moco1961

Don't tempt fate !! Although a swift look outside and you may be right !