UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2013 » 2013 Weekender

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
2013 Weekender

Firstly huge thanks to Jo, Rollo and Grumpy for organising the weekender for the last two years. This event takes a huge amount of work behind the scenes and they've done a fantastic job but feel it's time for someone else to have a go. I also need to mention Stafford who ran a carbon stall in 2012 and donated the profits to the club, which is outstanding and will go a long way towards keeping this forum up and running over the next year. The UKMOC only continues to thrive as long as members volunteer to take on organisational tasks.
Char and UKSurfer have stepped up and will be taking on organisation of the 2013 weekender.
They will doubtless need assistance with some of the jobs involved at some point, so I'd encourage anyone that can, to help out if they shout. In the past this has included organising events, rideouts, bikeshow etc.
We have once again provisionally booked Arrow Mill, Warwickshire (central location, biker friendly and camping/ready overflow at nearby clone motel are still hard to beat) for May 3rd-6th 2013.
So save the date in your diary and here's looking forward to a successful 11th Annual National UKMOC Weekender for members old and new, I hope to see a lot of you there to celebrate 20 years of Monstering!

ride safe
Rob
--