UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hi Forum

Old 11-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
BernardOMahoney

Hi Forum

Hi my name is Bernard O`Mahoney, I am a true crime author and opened a themed cafe recently in the north east. Sorry if I broke any Forum rules by posting the details on the biker friendly cafe section, (I see its been removed) is that purely for recommendations rather than advertising? Great site guys, look forward to the discussions.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #2
Grumpy
record breaker!!

Bike: M1200R
Welcome to the forum, where is your cafe?
Old 11-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
What's the theme?
Old 11-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
Char
We're all mad here

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
hello

always on the lookout for cafe's - wrong side of the M4 for us southern softies though
Old 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
Dirty

I've read your book, and seen the movie!

Good luck with the cafe.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:06 PM   #6
Nottsbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardOMahoney View Post
Hi my name is Bernard O`Mahoney, I am a true crime author and opened a themed cafe recently in the north east. Sorry if I broke any Forum rules by posting the details on the biker friendly cafe section, (I see its been removed) is that purely for recommendations rather than advertising? Great site guys, look forward to the discussions.
First post advertising something not a good idea - get onboard first and then spread the gospel
Old 12-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #7
BernardOMahoney

Hi, I wrote the books Essex Boys, Bonded by Blood, Fog on the Tyne etc... In my former life I was a villain, my partners were shot in the Range Rover in Essex. I gave that life up and so I began writing about `that life` instead. I recently moved to the north-east as I married a Geordie. Not much work up here so I opened a cafe. Last year I published a book titled `Faces A Photographic Journey Through The Underworld` which depicted the UKs most infamous villains in exclusive black and white pics. There is a 6 part documentary being filmed in July (out Sept/Oct) based on the book and so I called the Cafe Faces and put a lot of the best photos on the walls. (They have been Exhibited in Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester and will be Exhibited in London in July.) My brother was involved with the Wolves Angels around 1983-4 and so Bikers have always been part and parcel of my life and I must say a welcome part. Be good to see any of you passing through, we are only 2 miles from junc 61 or 60 of the A1 at Conyers Terrace Ferryhill DL17 8AT give me a call if your en-route and we will do what we can to please and ensure a warm welcome. Thanks guys, Bernie 07969196613 (Picture is of the movie they made of one of my books last year)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bonded-by-blood-original.jpg (31.3 KB, 39 views)
Old 15-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #8
J.P
No more Monster...

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Welcome to the Forum, as has been said, we're always looking out for good places to stop for a tea and a bite to eat.

You're certainly in the running for the most interesting new forum member

-------------------------------

My Mum says, there's no such thing as Monsters.

Last edited by J.P; 15-05-2012 at 11:22 AM..
J.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #9
scrapps

Hello and welcome.
If i am ever that far north its good to know a bike friendly cafe to pop into for a cuppa and bacon buttie.
Does the cafe have a web site ?