UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2007 » Twin Room Available ...

Old 17-05-2007, 09:20 PM   #16
GULLY

weekender

Hi Bob and Stu
I am sorry to say the lest that you'r both will not be there well guted.

hope you get it all salted out.

see you both soon
Gully

Last edited by GULLY; 17-05-2007 at 09:23 PM..

Old 17-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #17
Lady-Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan c View Post
now will have to get gully to show me the ropes, or pole !
Ooooooooh MATRON!

Old 17-05-2007, 11:12 PM   #18
Lady-Bob

Great to hear that J.P and Logyk have taken the room.

Thanks guys, it'll be really helping us out. Yes we're onto the Halifax. but they are so full of red tape. Last time it took just going on 2 months to get the funds back. We don't hold out a lot of hope for this time being any quicker!

Least now I can get some food on the table and petrol in the bikes!

Gully, I would be grateful if you could collect the funds whilst your up there? T'wud save mucking around with cheques through the snail mail.

Yes I'm highly miffed at not coming up with you guys. This would have been my third year in a row. 2005 was great being a weekender virgin I recollect that year it was just me and Gary T from Kent, and last year was fantastic that a lot of Kent came up and I met so many other people and had a great time.

Since coming down off the steroids I've lost a bit of weight since I saw you all last year and although not as svelte as I'd like to be (as if that'll ever happen... har! har! ) I was very much looking forward to being a bit slimmer for the weekend!

Gonna miss seeing Banshee and all the rest (but mostly Banshee !!)

Old 17-05-2007, 11:14 PM   #19
Lady-Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plum View Post
Dont worry Bob. We can be the sad acts who arent going, but we can log on to the site over the weekend and post.

L
We'll have an "e-weekender" I'll meet you in the virtual bar about 6pm on the Friday for happy hour eh Plum?

Old 17-05-2007, 11:17 PM   #20
Lady-Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
That is so sad. Im gutted that you both wont be there. Can you not camp with us. You just dont want the Rat bike award gone on admit it
Albie... Sadly that inspection cover trophy is out of my reach. I thought I had it in the bag last year and, yes, I REALLY did want it!

Ho hum.....