UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Weight loss challenge = New Monster!

Old 17-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #16
Yorkie
Anglo-Saxon Warrior

Bike: M900
Cool

Quote:
plenty of exercise (boxing training, for example, works wonders..)
This usually happens after a night out on the drink!! One way to work off the booze!

Yorkie.
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #17
gremlin

Have hard boiled eggs in the fridge to snack on, they fill you up and don't pile on the weight. You can't eat more than one at a time and it's a trick the racers and jockeys use to keep their weight down. Or find something to worry about, I can lose a stone in a week if I'm worried about something! As you've guessed we're a friendly helpful bunch! Good luck and welcome to the forum.
Old 18-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #18
dp165

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris yeatman View Post
hi and welcome, on a sea food diet, see food and eat it. lol
I've been on that diet for the last 5 years!

Thank for all the response guys and girls - I'm getting a proper set of scales tomorrow although the Wii Fit seems pretty accurate! I'll post up my weight tomorrow and go from there!

Newbie question: will I start a new thread in the general forum as I'm kind-of not 'new' anymore?!

And for those that have played/seen the Wii fit game, I'm awesome at being a penguin!
Old 19-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #19
aceg3905

welcome,

as you can see im on a diet at the moment (the tickers are great) should see on wens if ive hit 4 stone in 15 weeks

im eating under 1000 cals a day and doing plenty of exercise it seams to be doing to trick also took up climbing again which is helping to gain back some of my power and definition
Old 20-04-2009, 06:27 AM   #20
MonstaChicky

Hi dp165...I want to lose a stone...want an online diet buddy???...
Old 21-04-2009, 09:45 AM   #21
gremlin

I've found eating before 7pm helps, it was found that it didn't matter what diet you use if you eat late at night it wasn't as effective. I've lost half a stone and I'm not dieting as such, although I did want to lose a bit round the middle and butt. I've been eating earlier, snacking on fruit or eggs and not much else. I can't afford to lose too much or I'll never get the bike off its side stand!
Old 21-04-2009, 10:11 AM   #22
ladybird

i've been using mynetdiary.com as it has an iphone app
did well until christmas lost 26lbs and then i kinda forgot to carry on in the new year, starting up again soon as have put some of it back on again.
no booze helps tremendously, I also only weekday diet, weekends are for fun and I try to be sensible rather than strict.

oh and hello
Old 21-04-2009, 10:29 AM   #23
Catspoon

mmmmm, Pot Noodle.........
Old 21-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #24
Blah blah
Upsetting normal people..

Bike: S2r
Eat less, and move around more...

Alternatively, you could always cut a few surplus bits off, fingers and toes, that sort of thing, do you really need 2 kidneys? Shave your head, have you thought about inhaling helium ??
Old 21-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #25
mazydog

i am the right weight but apparently the wrong height, i need to grow a further 2 foot 6
Old 21-04-2009, 11:01 PM   #26
mholc123

Good Luck Mate - Weight watchers helped me lose almost 2 stone - but remember a little at a time - fad diets will do you no good as all you lose is fluid, which you put straight back on !