UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » 1994 M900 for sale

Old 03-06-2024, 05:48 PM   #1
ian66

Bike: M900
1994 M900 for sale

For sale is my M900 monster. Been stored well since 2018 when last MOT expired. Looking for some idea of value as it’s a complete bike in very good, clean condition with approximately 41,000 miles in my ownership (since 1997). Always looked after. Will require some attention obviously to get it to MOT etc. The front head bearings may need replacing as the steering feels a little vague, may need front wheel bearings, fork oil. All things I was set to do before my health diagnosis. Has very good condition standard exhausts. Engine turns over with engine turning tool, very smooth and free. Fuel lines, tank, filter, carbs drained prior to storing. Has no battery at present, may buy one when funds allow.

Has served me well but health unfortunately means things won’t be getting better for me here on in, so as I say thought I’d source a value of sorts. Pictures won’t upload for some reason, will work on that. Understand that people may see it as a project sell but I think it still has value to the right person. Any info or opinion welcomed. Bike is is near standard setup. Apart from, ohlins rear shock, carbon belly pan, carbon front mudguard and painted rear seat cover and front nose fairing. (Plastics may be sold by time this goes out). Has K&N air filter with modded carbs, have open cans but may sell them as separate item. Any questions please ask. More info upon request. Can provide my email if that’s allowable to obtain pictures.

Ian

Pictures:
go to Flickr website, search for igt5266 under people, click on icon then click on album. I’m sure there’s a better way to get you there but my I.T knowledge is minimal.

Last edited by ian66; 03-06-2024 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: Adding content
ian66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 08:27 PM   #2
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
Open lid air box, one of the DP? speedo/tacho units, CF side panels and a CF tank cap to key recess stop the tank getting scratched thingy (must have a name?).
Tail chopped else a nice looking bike and probably a well sorted and matched set of mods from standard.
Oh and impressively has paint on the engine cases.

Depends on who is looking but given the overall rather nice condition £2500 up but probably not too much more than £3500. If you want to sell quickly £2k and absolutely no offers but with the little extra parts you could easily hang on for more.

I'm sure someone will be along to give you better advice than me though

Good luck with the sale Ian

Last edited by Nickj; 03-06-2024 at 08:33 PM..
Nickj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 06:28 AM   #3
Kato
Dismantled

Bike: Multiple Monsters
WOW - Ian you were not kidding thats one very clean M900, I agree with Nicks valuation, 2K bottom end with no MOT, little bit of work and it goes to 3K very easily

Kato is offline   Reply With Quote