UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Newbie Monster Girl

Old 18-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #31
Morag

Had a great day yesterday (full day lesson) weather was great and mangaged really well. The biggest thrill though was getting 'the nod' from other bikers passing - how cool is that, I was so chuffed!? (simple things...)
Old 18-02-2008, 11:18 AM   #32
Morag

Quote:
Originally Posted by white537 View Post
Hi morag, welcome to the fold, i have a mate who lives in duxford who rides a 620, though he does'nt shout about it(closet ducati lover!)
The local ducati owners club meets 1st & 3rd thurs of the month at the marquis of cornwallis in chedbourgh, on the haverhill/BSE road.
Best of luck with the test, a bike examiner I used to know told be that cheese cloth top with no bra works wonders!!!! lol
Great thanks, I'll look up Chedbourgh - sounds like excuse to take my beast out! I've never seen a Ducati in Duxford, maybe a he'll come out on his with some encouragement...?
Old 18-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #33
Morag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Yes, not many Monsters around these parts. I am also guilty on that account 'cos I sold my Monster (one day it will be replaced) - at the moment enjoying my GS - still happy to ride though, just get in touch, mostly free at weekends.
I drive a BMW so I guess you still must have good taste!

Rode in St Ives yesterday, really beautiful day...
Old 19-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #34
Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morag View Post
I drive a BMW so I guess you still must have good taste!

Rode in St Ives yesterday, really beautiful day...

I didn't see you but it was a nice day.
Old 19-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #35
Grumpy
record breaker!!

Bike: M1200R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morag View Post
Great thanks, I'll look up Chedbourgh - sounds like excuse to take my beast out! I've never seen a Ducati in Duxford, maybe a he'll come out on his with some encouragement...?
He's very shy, & only comes out on full moons!!
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #36
sbjs4r

Hello. I'm new too!
Old 24-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #37
Steve Willmott

Bike: M900
Hi M

Been a bit absent from here for a bit, so missed your post. Glad it's going well, always knew you'd enjoy it Footrest hangers are in primer & I had to go into work today so I cleaned up the rest of the bits. Hopefully be able to get them together by the big day & refit them @ the weekend. I know it's not soon enough but I've been a bit hassled lately I'll expect your call immediately that you've passed & then I can give you a big hug & a

By the way I really think that cheese cloth top & no bra idea works for me

Steve
Steve Willmott is offline   Reply With Quote