UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Newbie from Basildon area....

Old 08-06-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
Jungle24

Let me know re-rideout Kez and Im there and just up the road from Ricky. I am trying to organise a regular meet the the Ace cafe in London so keep an eye on that thread and you could always pop along to that too.
Re the cans I went for some Sil Moto hi level carbon fibre one which sit on each side up high.
Its a big debate re Termis, they are an amazing can and sound lovely but can be very expensive and there are lots of good alternatives out there. I find the Sils lovely with the baffles in or out. I have a really rich deep tone and its not offensive. Apparantly the build quality is equal to if not better than the termis as you can replace the carbon sleeve once worn. They were approx £600 opposed to almost £1000 for termis, but then again there is always the used ebay option or on the for sale section of this site. In fact there was a guy in Watford who had a set of termis recently but you're best reading through the threads to see if still for sale.
On my old 620ie I bought some Ducati Performance Remus cans for about £300 and they were great too.
Joe is your man at Spareshack for new stuff he is very helpful and has lots of knowledge. When choosing my cans he emailed me vids and pics of different options which really helped me make my decision.
Look forward to hearing from you soon and hitting the roads!
Jim