UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Monster 1000sie DS For Sale

Old 24-07-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
JR

Monster 1000sie DS For Sale

I intend to put my monster up on E Bay in the next few days, but before I do if anyone is interested in buying, then drop me a PM.

Had the bike for the past 13 years, 2nd owner - reason for sale, lack of use as I am now 72 years of age, and doing other things in life. The bike is a 52 Plate registered on 13 Jan 2003, I bought it from another UKMOC member on 12 September 2004.
The bike is black, has a handlebar dent in the petrol tank (previous owner).
16000 miles on the 2nd set of clocks (now with the usual cracks). Previous clocks changed due to cracks at around 3000 miles, so 19000 miles.
Good tyres, full service history with Luigi Moto Bristol. Recent starter motor refurbishment, replacement ECU and reflash (I have the original) along with a fuel filter change. The starter sprag was done a couple of years ago. Flakey paint on the engine, as it has been a fun bike to ride in all weathers. Good tyres and Motobatt battery new this year.
Standard bike, but I do have a Ducati Comfort seat, and a pair of Sil Moto low level cans to throw into the mix. One of the cans is leaking air from the retaining band.
Regular legal size number plate fitted, with a "show" plate to go with the bike.
MOTd on 7 June 2017 + I have every MOT certificate

Anyone interested drop me a PM Price - no one seems to have any idea of prices, so I am open to offers, otherwise it is whatever E Bay fetches