UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hi all.Still waiting

Old 24-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
forresterone

Prices for the Termi cans ?????

What price are people paying for these termis ????? ive heard from £800 to £600, who's got them and how much did you pay ?, i think the stock cans sound ok, but are not the best looking cans ive seen, and obvisiously there's the weight issue too.Would i be right in saying the stock cans are manufactured by Remus?

Cheers Jeff
Old 24-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #2
squiffything

Quote:
Originally Posted by forresterone View Post
What price are people paying for these termis ????? ive heard from £800 to £600, who's got them and how much did you pay ?, i think the stock cans sound ok, but are not the best looking cans ive seen, and obvisiously there's the weight issue too.Would i be right in saying the stock cans are manufactured by Remus?

Cheers Jeff
Nah if they were all you would here as you pulled away would be Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

I'll get me coat
Old 24-06-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
PeterPoddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forresterone View Post

Cheers Jeff
Oh give over! Listen to yerself will ya?

I wish everyone would just admit to the ONLY real reason anybody fits loud pipes - Vanity.
"Listen to all this money I've spent". "Look at the posh name on my cans" etc etc

There is no other reason. I know because I've done just the same.
Safety? Go on an advanced course instead and learn how to ride.
Weight? Try avoiding the pies for a couple of weeks instead!
Looks? - Just a designer name. It says bloody DUCATI on the tank already y'know!
Power? - You'll never, ever notice.

There's nowt wrong with being a poseur - Just admit the vanity and stop trying to justify it!!!!!
Old 24-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #4
forresterone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPoddy View Post
Oh give over! Listen to yerself will ya?

I wish everyone would just admit to the ONLY real reason anybody fits loud pipes - Vanity.
"Listen to all this money I've spent". "Look at the posh name on my cans" etc etc

There is no other reason. I know because I've done just the same.
Safety? Go on an advanced course instead and learn how to ride.
Weight? Try avoiding the pies for a couple of weeks instead!
Looks? - Just a designer name. It says bloody DUCATI on the tank already y'know!
Power? - You'll never, ever notice.

There's nowt wrong with being a poseur - Just admit the vanity and stop trying to justify it!!!!!
apologies for putting your nose out of joint...just wanted to know the prices of the Termis as there seems to be some variation
Old 24-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
Lucati

I ordered them for my 696 which I'm still waiting for! I'm next on the list so anytime now.

They were £700 extra and I just fancied them cos they sound even more brill than the already brill standard pipes.

Amazing how passionate people can get over exhaust pipes!!!