UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Racing » A taster of CK&AK's Anglesey Races.

Old 22-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
NBs

Blueprintz, when he woke me up at rude-o-clock he said it was definate he was moving. Then this morning he told someone else he didn't know!
I think the drugs might be getting to him!
Old 22-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #2
BluprintZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBs View Post
I think the drugs might be getting to him!
Ah well, in that case, i must stop taking them in to him. lol.
Seriously though, the tabs they are giving him have morphine in them, for the pain relief.
Trouble is, he is probably smashed out of his tiny mind most of the time, that's probably why he never stops gabbing.
I'll give the ward a bell tomorrow and see what the crack is, i'm a bit confused as to what is happening with him, although probably not as much as Paul himself is!
Cheers for the info Nick.

George.
Old 22-09-2008, 06:18 PM   #3
NBs

Bones is still in Bangor... they're not moving him 'til either tomorrow or wednesday.
I think the drugs are getting to ME!
Old 22-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #4
claicerrig

i spent 20 mins with him this morning after i sneaked past the nursing staff and the signs saying NO VISITORS

He was in discomfort and thought he was moving i spoke top the ward sister and she said he was staying so i don't really know much more

If i get a chance tomorrow i will call and see him assuming he hasn't moved because Gwen has made him more FlapJacks

Clai
Old 23-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #5
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

Bike: S4Rs
Guys, thanks for looking after him up there. Can you please tell him that I've tried to contact him but I can't get through that criminal telephone system. Thinking about it, I broke my iphone at the weekend and I don't have the number or his extension any more - anyone got it?

J.
Old 25-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
claicerrig

Just got back from seeing Paul and i have little or no change to report

He is in pain and fairly comfortable bored and frustrated but that's to be expected

I wont be able to go and see him now until Tuesday evening at the earliest as i am off to Spa in Belgium for a WK-end of GT racing

His Mum and Dad are coming up today and i think Vicky his G/F will be over on Saturday

Sorry i have no further update or progress reports

Clai
Old 25-09-2008, 02:15 PM   #7
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Thanks Dave. No more news on this potential move to Liverpool then?
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 03:24 PM   #8
claicerrig

Sorry Slob

Not as far as i could tell that they are moving him he`s staying put in Bangor for now

They were talking about removing the drain more Xrays and possably and re-siting it that's about all i know on the medical front

Maybe Bluprintz or his mother might be able to give you more details i off through the door now to Belgium till Tuesday

Clai
Old 25-09-2008, 03:37 PM   #9
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Thanks and good luck with the fancy cars.
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #10
BluprintZ

PM sent Rob.
Old 25-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #11
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

guys, what's his phone number please!!
Old 25-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #12
BluprintZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryXt View Post
guys, what's his phone number please!!
Jerry.
I just phoned the hospital, his mum`n dad are there and the nurse that answered said that he's receiving visitors, so i'm gonna pop up there about six-ish.
I'll PM his number to you Jerry, although maybe give it an hour before you call him, i don't know how long his parents have been there, so be nice to give them a bit more time with him.

Same info as i was gonna send to you Slob.

G.
Old 25-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #13
BluprintZ

Right then, i'm off to see Paul now.
I'll post any info when i get back.
Old 25-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #14
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

Hey George, thanks for the number. I think I had just got hold of Paul as you were leaving. Good to talk to him. We had a long chat about nurses, bed baths and latex gloves.

He's having more x-rays tomorrow to determine if his lung is collapsed and his transfer to Liverpool will be determined by the outcome.
Old 25-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #15
BluprintZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryXt View Post
Hey George, thanks for the number. I think I had just got hold of Paul as you were leaving. Good to talk to him. We had a long chat about nurses, bed baths and latex gloves.
He's having more x-rays tomorrow to determine if his lung is collapsed and his transfer to Liverpool will be determined by the outcome.
Don't believe a feckin' word he says Jerry, he was well on one tonight, although you chatted to him, whadduya think?
Tell you the truth mate, it was hard work seeing his folks and Vicki there and him in that state.
They are lovely people, no parent wants to see their child in pain, no matter what age they are.
The chest drain is out, although it was weeping a bit while i was there, so the nurse had to come in and dress it.
According to Paul, they might have to put the drain back in again but more above his right tit, rather than in his side, as it was previously but as you say Jerry, that will possibly be determined by the x-ray results.
He was doing his best to have a conversation with me but he just trailed off and his eyes would shut, no the morphine is certainly doing it's thang.
He sent me a text today, saying he had suffered a cardiac seizure, due to the pain, so that is why they have upped his morphine intake, he recons.
His mum and Vicki said they will keep me up-dated on things, so i'll post any info as and when i receive it.