UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hello I'm new

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #1
alistair59

Hello I'm new

Hello everyone, my name is Alistair Moloney. I am 55 years old, I live in Coventry and spend most of my time caring for my disabled wife. I am the proud owner of a 2004 Monster S4R which I don't ride nearly enough. If I want to get a day out it generally means getting someone to spend time with Kate (my wife). Both Kate and I are animal nuts and we have 4 dogs and a cat. The dogs, much as we love them, are an added layer of difficulty when it comes to getting cover for a period of time. However we do have friends (especially Kate) who, with a bit of notice, will help out and weekend cover is not impossible. It just takes a little organization.

I have always tried to join the club most appropriate to the bike I am currently owning and I like to get involved in every aspect of said club and in past clubs have usually done some task on the clubs behalf. In the Kwaks Owners Club I started out as an area rep and ended up as membership secretary. I left that club when I sold my 750 Turbo and bought a Triumph Bonnieville.

Anyway I am looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends so I will be on the lookout for rides out and meetings and such. Nice spouting off hope folks get in touch.