UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Not new, but,,,,

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Zak

Not new, but,,,,

Hi Guys,

Well after an unusually long lay off I'm back, been quite a year, and I do apologise for my disappearance, put it down as a mixture of starting my own business up in March and the sudden death of my best friend and weekend riding buddy. Knocked me for 6 to be honest, so just kept my head down for a bit, focused on the family and the business.

However, I'm back, lucky to enough to have another forum member working for me (Yan The Man), have totally rebuilt my bike from the ground up, front to back, and before you all ask, yes that does include the headlights!

I'm not going to go into detail as to what I've done, but its quite drastic, those of you that know me and my bike know that I like to go to the extremes. I have of course kept the NOS, but the rest of the changes I'm going to save until this years Weekender, when of course yet again I will be fighting to keep the title of 'Bike Of The Year', they say its never been done twice in a row by anyone, well here's hoping.......

Anyway, the Monster is well and truly under wraps until then, and still in a few pieces, so Ive been making the most of my beautiful 748s and enjoying a very different style of riding.

Ive got a few messages to reply to, which i will do over that next few days, but yes Rob myself and the team here would love to help in anyway that we can, just let me know what you need from us.

To the new members Hi! Im sure I will see you at various meets, to the old members, sorry guys!

Z.