UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Cans, Tyres, Brakes, etc. » M1200s Standard bracket for termi slipons?

Old 31-03-2021, 06:03 PM   #1
Centium

M1200s Standard bracket for termi slipons?

Seen a set of 2nd hand Termi slip-ons for sale for my 2015 1200S but there’s no bracket with the deal. The pictures in the ad show 3 bolt holes in each can in the same sort of location as the stock set but I cant be sure and neither is the seller. Anyone know if the stock bracket fits? I cant help thinking there’s a subtle difference between the two or Termignoni wouldn’t provide their own bracket when new. Grateful for any advice.

(took me 10 years to make this first post, had Monsters all along)
Old 31-03-2021, 07:14 PM   #2
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
I’d ring a dealer and see if their parts guys know... and also whether a bracket is available seperately

Last edited by slob; 31-03-2021 at 07:17 PM..
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2021, 08:43 PM   #3
Luddite

Bike: M1100evo
Congratulations on your first post!

I've bought way too many Ducati Performance products over the years, including Termignoni exhausts and the fitting instructions have always been laid out in the same way. If the installation reuses existing OE parts, then those parts will be drawn in outline, while the new parts are shaded or the OE parts will be identified by letters while the new parts are numbered.

I found these mounting instructions for 1200 Termis online and they appear to show a replacement bracket is needed and supplied. (As you say, why would Termignoni provide one if it wasn't necessary?)

Luddite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 01:40 PM   #4
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
The kit parts are usually available separately if the bike and hence kit is still still in production you should be able to get one from a stealer.

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 04:11 AM   #5
Centium

Thanks guys. Not had any luck with my local dealer in Hong Kong, looks like the 2015 is not a current part anymore. Wondering hard it can be to make one.