UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » The UKMOC Calendar 2012 Online Booking Form goes Live

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
The UKMOC Calendar 2012 Online Booking Form goes Live

Its time to try the online booking form. It hopefully will work and please be kind if it doesn't. I have to thank Ladybird for making it for me as this will hopefully make my work easier.
I did have a list of all last years names etc but wiped it all out when I went to windows 7.

So here we go and myself and Shuffy are ready to make it so we would like you to buy it. We also want to get it ready quicker and get it to you quicker.

The price is a bit higher but thats what we get with VAT rises and fuel and postal costs. We also have a bit in there for trying to raise some money for a local good cause of The Kent Air Ambulance and hopefully some towards running the free UKMOC site. What I will say is myself and Shuffy get nothing from it other than the headaches worry and pleasure of positive comments.
We also aim to donate 1 to Ducati UK and 1 to Ducati .com so we will be noticed.
Tim Maccabee ( head of Ducati UK ) has expessed his praises to this years. If its good enough for him its good enough for your house.

The price is as follows :-

United Kingdom

1 calendar that you pick up is £12.00

1 calendar including 1st class postage and packing to UK is £15.00

2 calendars including 1st class postage and packing to UK is £27.50

No more than 2 calendars can be sent in an envelope. I could parcel up more than 6 to be delivered locally at your cost.

Europe ie Belgium, france and germany

1 calendar is £ 16.25 inc postage and packing

2 calendars is £ 30.50 inc postage and packing

I can also box some for distribution if you so wish

Payment is by paypal and you will be sent a payment address in an email or pm after

Go on then click here an help the club and recieve a bespoke calendar. You may also be surprised to see yourself or bike on there too.

ONLINE ORDERING - CLICK ME

If any region wants to club together to buy their local dealer one please do so. It makes us more noticed and also shows how we love our bikes

Please note the intention is 4 weeks to design, 2 weeks to scrutinise and fix any errors. Printing should be around last weeks of November. Delivery hopefully first and second weeks of December.
Please be warned that we intend to go to press around mid to late November so the orders will have to be in by then and paid for. There will be the odd extra printed but once they are gone thats it. We usually sell just over 100 so may well print 10% more.

Last edited by Albie; 06-10-2011 at 04:43 PM..