UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » newbie and 620ie wanted

Old 09-07-2006, 11:05 PM   #1
iandavidcassidy

newbie and 620ie wanted

hi there

new to forum, looking to get a 620ie for a starter bike as i just passed my bike test! (is this a good starter bike, i was going to buy a s2r?)

in grey or black prefered. and would love high level cans (how much does this cost to put on after?)

let me know if your selling or seen anything worth looking at

cheers
ian
Old 12-07-2006, 12:54 PM   #2
MilesB

Quote:
Originally Posted by iandavidcassidy
new to forum, looking to get a 620ie for a starter bike as i just passed my bike test! (is this a good starter bike, i was going to buy a s2r?)
Welcome Ian.

I would have thought that the 620 was an excelent starter bike - plenty on here have had it as their first bike. I have a 900, but am currently contemplating dropping down to the 620 engine (in a Multistrada), and took one for a ride last weekend. More than enough get up and go

Miles
Old 13-07-2006, 12:19 AM   #3
Bodybag

Have you looked at the possibility of a slightly larger engine? There's a 750 for sale on this thread - http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=17872

I don't know the owner so I'm not party to the sale but it might be worth looking at.

Hope this helps.

Phil