UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » New proud Monster owner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-11-2016, 05:43 PM   #1
Dingo-Rider

Talking New proud Monster owner

Hello Everyone,

Just saying hello from East London, recently bought my first big bike in almost 15 years of riding absence and went for my dream, a 2006 Ducati Monster 695(the largest I can go due to insurance being so much for me...long story). Although I already spent almost a grand on her first service plus, belt, break pump, stack rod, and a few niggly repairs, including water getting in the fuel due to a worn seal which my Ducati Dude fixed (great guy overall). Took her for her first long(ish) ride yesterday and my gosh, for a 700CC engine she goes.....well at least I dont remember my last 700CC bike being that eager (or I just been away that long hahaha)...more accurately "lazy" cruising 70mph at 3000rpm. I guess £900 calamaris on full service well spent! Very happy!

Anyway looking forward to hearing from everyone in and our of this thread and maybe meeting people in person on the way, certainly learning from you all. Also looking forward to ridouts/meets/drinks(minus the bike)?

Cheers,
N

Last edited by Dingo-Rider; 28-11-2016 at 05:57 PM..