UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Area Rep List » Forest of Dean (Gloucester?)

Old 20-10-2018, 08:02 AM   #1
Macflurry

Bike: M900
Awesome, thanks guys.

I just went on the search and filtered it for Gloucester, with a post count of 1 or more and posted in the last year which brings the total down to 9.

So, I think I've found the core of people to start chatting to!! Once I get the move out of the way I'll start badgering people to come out and see how it goes from there. I'm looking forward to next year and actually getting out on the bike and meeting people from the site. Was supposed to be this year but it took me longer to fix than I had thought!!
Macflurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2018, 08:37 AM   #2
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macflurry View Post

I just went on the search and filtered it for Gloucester, with a post count of 1 or more and posted in the last year which brings the total down to 9.
That's not necessarily an indicator of who will be an active member in the real world. I meet a few people on a regular basis, that don't bother with the forum very much.
You would be surprised who will respond if they find out there's something actually going on.

...and what Moco says. There's lots of nice folk out there waiting to be friends..