UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2017 » Thank you!!!

Old 29-05-2017, 04:14 PM   #1
LouSCannon
These must fit a Monster?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Thank you!!!

Had a great time and a small thank you post doesn't seem like to much to repay everyone's efforts.

Barely had time to stay in touch with the forum these past couple of years, yet all I had to do was show up at a hotel and had a brilliant weekend of ride outs, beer and food all organised by others.

Yeah I've known most of you for years now, but it takes nothing away from your efforts, and it's hugely appreciated. Thank you all who are involved in sorting this weekend!
Old 29-05-2017, 04:52 PM   #2
bigredduke
Nothing to see here

Bike: M1100evo
I would echo Jim's thoughts. I really enjoyed this year's weekender & even got out on two wheels for a change. Thanks to Alan for organising the hotel which is a perfect venue, Martin for leading the ride on Sunday, Char for sorting T-shirts & everyone else who made valuable contributions to the weekend. Nice to put some forum names to faces.
bigredduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 07:09 PM   #3
MrsC_772
Silver Member

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Thank you

Thanks to Alan for organising the hotel, JP for leading the long ride out on Saturday (I was so glad to get a chance to ride the long route which Andy put together last year), UKsurfer for leading the shorter Saturday and Sunday ride outs and Char & Bex for the t-shirts and hoodies.

I'm glad everyone liked the Elan Valley route - stunning in the sunshine. I still can't believe our luck with the weather on Sunday (sitting out on the seafront eating icecream in Aberystwyth) although the usual Monday ride back from Weekender/Welsh service was resumed today with the damp grey drizzliness.

Good roads, good company and over the road at the Arvon Alehouse, good beer and music yesterday. A great weekend!
MrsC_772 is offline   Reply With Quote