UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hi all!

Old 20-04-2007, 09:01 AM   #16
Welly

Thanks Scotty and Yeharr, I picked up some washers on the way home yesterday thinking that might work. Will give it a go.

Cheers.
Old 20-04-2007, 09:35 AM   #17
gremlin

Being of small stature I've dropped mine a few times, usually cos I haven't noticed potholes or camber! Foot goes down into hole, bike goes over just that bit too far and there you are like a beetle on it's back. Luckily I've only been trapped under bike once that was when I hit gravel and pothole didn't have time to get feet down and ended up trapped. Tother half rescued me after twenty minutes. He hadn't seen it happen, had gone into our drive put bike away, had fag, gone indoors made coffee, then wondered where I'd got to and found me at the end of the main drive. Bent bars, dislocated knee no other damage!
Old 20-04-2007, 11:55 AM   #18
Pegleg Pete

Quote:
By the way you are the talk of the crics Pete
Hmm..Im not sure I dare ask :P If you know my Aunt Yvonne as I do, I actually believe the above statement, scarily enough! She would be the one doing all the talking on behalf of the crics, that is.