UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Finally bought a Monster!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2015, 04:52 PM   #1
Andy B

Bike: M900
Finally bought a Monster!

Hi Guys!

Finally posting as a Ducati owner! well. technically, it's the girlfriends bike (i bought myself a30 year old Moto Guzzi a couple months back) and i'm getting it ready for her for when the weather gets a little more forgiving!

I signed up back in september last year when I first started looking for a monster... took me a while (i ended up buying the Guzzi first) but i've finally gone and bought one!

It's a bit on the tatty side, but I wanted to do a bit of tinkering with one anyway, so seemed the perfect one to go with! plus it was pretty local and too good a bargain to pass up!

1997 M900 with 6000 on the clock - the insurance cover note says its a M900 S ?? it has a few different bits to some of the others i'd been looking at so don't know whether someones added bits or its got a different spec.? but i'll be picking everyones brains on those bits in the right sections when I get all the photos uploaded

pretty chuffed with it at the moment! all i've done so far is take off the headers and cleaned em up.. just need to get some stainless studs back on and might leave the tarting up for next winter.. (the guzzi's still in bits so don't want to go mad and rip both to pieces )

Looking forward to picking the forums brains and finding out a bit more about her...

Andy
Andy B is offline   Reply With Quote