UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Monster Owners Belgium

Old 09-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #1
MarioMOB

Monster Owners Belgium

Hello,

My name is Mario De Witte and I am the president of the Monster Owners Belgium (MOB).
We are a official Monster club from Belgium with about 350 members.
I have a Monster 600 Dark (1998) but is not original anymore.
Also we have a M 900Sie, my girlfriend rides this one. This bike I even more changed.
Avery year at Assen – Holland, I meet there a lot of peoples from England hoe raced there with the Monster and the SS.

I am person hoes follow up the forum but don’t post many comments.
If you wane visit once are website, its www.ducatimob.be

So, greetings to you all!
Mario
Old 09-11-2007, 02:27 PM   #2
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

Bike: S4Rs
Hey Mario, welcome. I know Gent well. It's a beautiful city. I visit most years either to go to the Six or to do the Flanders cyclosportif. Or both.

Our Pres should be along soon to formally open Diplomatic relations
Old 09-11-2007, 02:43 PM   #3
desmo

Hi Mario.
I have been to Belgium a few times on my travels, I have also ridden to Assen many times, great place for a party!!!!

Welcome.

Desmo.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:44 PM   #4
spm23

Hello Mario.
I use to visit the MOB site regularly looking for inspiration. Your site is a visual feast. I see Simon's S4r has a fixed spot on the site
http://www.ducatimob.be/pictures/000...904/index.html
Old 09-11-2007, 02:51 PM   #5
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Good afternon Mario - and welcome

We have taken our 2 race Monster Ducati's to Assen to race in the UK Desmo Due round there in 2006 & this year in June. Each time the weather was lovely.
Cant wait till next year.
We've made some good friends in the DNL over the last 2 years too - I'll take a looky round your website

CK
CK & AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 03:08 PM   #6
Zimbo
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Greetings Mario! I am one of the riders who raced at Assen on a 600 monster, had a fantastic time the last two years, a great event! I hope to be there again next year on an SS. Perhaps we should arrange a social get-together!!
Zimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #7
gremlin

Hi Mario, was with one of your countrymen Benny de Bock of Tecnobike over the weekend. One of the nicest people I've met. Perhaps we'll have to start a cross channel exchange!
Old 09-11-2007, 07:50 PM   #8
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
Hi Mario, nice to see you logging onto the UK site

Maybe we can arrange an Anglo/Belgium monster party?
Old 09-11-2007, 08:20 PM   #9
scrumpster

Welcome. I'd like to get to Assen next year. Never been to Belgium but had some very good friends from there that I met on holiday in my teens. Lovely friendly people and great beer
Old 10-11-2007, 07:32 AM   #10
MarioMOB

Hello,
It’s great to read that some people know are website. I am also the person hoe does the website of the MOB. I put a lot of effort in it. I am sorry it is not in English but there are enough pictures on it…
Also I am looking forward to meet you guys on the track of Assen in 2008. I have already a preliminary date for the club races: 23, 24 & 25 of May. But that is not official! Keep visiting the site of the MOB, www.ducatimob.be , or the site of the Dutch club, www.ducaticlub.nl

I hope to find on your forum a lot of beautiful Monster that I can place on the MOB site. Or, if you got nice pictures, send hem to info@ducatimob.be and I place them on are website.

The idée arrange an Anglo/Belgium Monster party is not so bad!!! In are comity we have already thought about to visit once one track in England. Because you have a Monster competition I believe. If somebody have a calendar with dates and places, please send them also to info@ducatimob.be and we will arrange something to come over with the club.

Next year on September 16 we have are 5 the club day at Hamme – Moerzeke. That is between Gent and Antwerp. When it so far I will put al the data on the forum, ok?

Thanks everybody for your reaction and hope to meet you all!!!!!
Greetings
Mario
Old 10-11-2007, 07:52 AM   #11
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

Bike: S4Rs
I can see a plan forming - an anglo-belgian trackday at Brands
Old 10-11-2007, 07:59 AM   #12
benson

Hi Mario and welcome again - I'm Benson - also known as Rachel - and Pedro and I share the role of president of the UKMOC.

Great to see you posting on our site and I hope that we can arrange to meet up as a club with your folk next year.

Please do keep in touch and hope that the weather is being kind to you in Belgium!

Many of the club ride and race in Belgium - so watch out for a group of loyal supporters next year at Assen!
Old 10-11-2007, 08:15 AM   #13
Lowsider

Hi Mario I spoke to you at WDW2007 with my mate Ian.....

Great time there. Good to see you on here..
Old 10-11-2007, 05:19 PM   #14
MarioMOB

Hello,
This is my personal site http://users.telenet.be/yellowduc/ and I am construct a second one of the 2 bikes we one.
When it is finish, you will discover.
Or is there a possibility to put a photo on the forum, let me know.

This weekend we have a meeting with are comity and I will put a visit to GB on are planning. But like I said, a calendar is necessary for planning.

Let us know!

Ciao
Mario
Old 10-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #15
MarioMOB

This is watt I have taking for pictures at Assen in 2006 en 2007:
http://www.ducatimob.be/evenementen/...601/index.html
http://www.ducatimob.be/evenementen/...601/index.html
http://www.ducatimob.be/evenementen/...4d0ddc309.html
http://www.ducatimob.be/evenementen/...c01/index.html

I hope you like the pictures!!!

Greetings to you all!