UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Ducati Monster S2R 800 Forsale

Old 08-10-2017, 10:47 AM   #1
K4RL

Ducati Monster S2R 800 Forsale

Mileage is approx. 5500

Only one way to describe this bike – immaculate. It has been cleaned as much as it has been ridden, bike has never seen a day in the wet, it has been a fair weather motorcycle. Only ridden in summer and always stored over winter in its own heated shed. I purchased the bike with approx. 3200 miles, it went straight to Ducati Proteam in Rochester for a service including valvetrain belt. I am an engineer in the automotive sector by trade and have done my own oil changes each year (not that its needed them due to the minimal mileage!) last oil and filter change was in May at approx. 4800 miles. Shell advance ultra 4 used and completed as per the procedure in the service manual I have for it (which will be included in the sale.) Have made some modifications to the bike including;
Tail Tidy
Carbon fibre rear seat cowl (original one will be supplied with sale) Carbon fibre cowl does have a few scuffs as it was bought second hand, my intention was to get it painted but decided it looked good as it was.
Carbon fibre hugger
Years MOT as it will be done this week
FSH
Also Included in the sale;
Paddock stand to take single sided swing arm
Chain adjustment spanner
Remaining oil I have for the bike
Optimate battery charger

Price is £4000.
As you can see by the photos the bike currently has a stock exhaust system. I have handmade a full system from 304 grade stainless for the bike which is too loud for MOT pass, this can be sold separately for £300 (see other ad) or included in the bike sale for and extra £200. I have more photos of the hand made exhaust at request.