UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Good people on here

Old 07-08-2020, 06:33 PM   #1
walkingpictures
preneolithic frebie

Bike: S4Rs
Good people on here

After reading through the Weekender thread and also the Capo thread I thought I would start this one!!

I joined this forum way back in 2002 and through here was in touch with some great people,and I think most of them don't frequent this place any more.

I realise that a lot of you have joined since I disappeared into the wilderness but from what I have read there are still a lot of great people on here so for me,that makes it a great forum.

I spend quite a bit of time on the UKGser forum but you have to be really thick skinned to put up with some of the characters on there.

I think my point is,the ukmonster forum is still a great place to be,much quieter than the aforementioned forum,almost cozy!!But much the same as it always was

Hopefully life can get back to normal before long and I can get to meet up with some of you.In the meantime I have to find my way around the S4RS but it's taking time,no wonder considering I am getting closer to a state pension

Best wishes to all you guys

Kimbo
walkingpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:51 PM   #2
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Best wishes to you too. Monster owner since sept 17th 2003. Not got to much to say nowadays as life is a bit weird for me. I come here for a look and a catch up but the days of a long running thread by me are history. Some may say thank god for that but I still love it here.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 08:21 PM   #3
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
I’m still here, about 17+ years now....
Old 07-08-2020, 08:34 PM   #4
rac3r

Been here a quite a few years on and off since I had my first bike (a 620). Always found everyone to be very friendly and knowledgeable, also love that it's kept to the bikes and no other crap!
Old 07-08-2020, 11:46 PM   #5
Jez900ie
Pleasantly surprised!

Bike: M900ie
People here on this board are "genuine" be they of louder or quieter persuasion.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:11 AM   #6
Flip

Bike: M900
Yep despite my join date showing 2010 due to the website re-boot I joined the Club around 2001 after a Google search for help led me here

I remember meeting up for the first time as a load of people were riding down to Whiteways (about eight miles from me) and then onto my home town so I thought I’d tag along and if they’re a bunch of knobs I can just make my excuses and shoot off.

People have come and gone and life’s changed but I’ve been tagging along when and where I can ever since- I think that says a lot about the people here!