UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » Three today

Old 31-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
Scott1

Three today

Red one broken down on the M40 near the M25 junction, hope you got home ok, a white 696 with titanium termis with a street triple near Birmingham services on the M40 and a black fruity sounding one going along Chelsea Embankment.
Old 31-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #2
banditloon

I was been fruity sounding around the Chelsea Embankment this evening. Maybe it was the blokey who lives opposite my friends flat in Royal Hospital Road, that is a rather mad sound Monster Dark.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
Madamejones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott1 View Post
Red one broken down on the M40 near the M25 junction, hope you got home ok, a white 696 with titanium termis with a street triple near Birmingham services on the M40 and a black fruity sounding one going along Chelsea Embankment.
The red one was me!!! We were on a ride out with friends to the Ace Cafe, I was bombing along in the fast lane and it just lost power.....helpful cars let me get over into the layby (not!!!)

Think it's a coil issue, got to the cafe in the end as it seemed ok when left to cool.....had to stop 4 times on the way home to Gloucestershire, but my baby got me home safely in the end....now gotta fix him!