UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Ducati John in Leeds. Top service

Old 29-09-2004, 05:52 PM   #1
stef

Thumbs up Ducati John in Leeds. Top service

Just got back from John's place in Leeds.
first class service. Highly recomended. Even rescued me from the motorway, after i ran out of petrol !
Note to Chappers and Pete: i thought it was sorted, but that leaking tank sensor is still bugging me... and it looks like i also have knocked the gauge sensor out ... !
Old 30-09-2004, 01:10 PM   #2
hammy

Ducati John? Who's he? Where is he? I live in Leeds & currently go to Cobb & Jagger in Shipley. They're very helpfull & do a great job & all that, but quite frankly, having to travel through the outskirts of Bradford to get there is not something I care to do on a regular basis Plus it's a pain in the arse getting to & from, whilst they're taking care of my beloved. Do you have his number/address?

David
Old 30-09-2004, 01:34 PM   #3
stef

sure, just find his name in the members book and go to his website.
I live in meanwood, but work in shipley, 300yrds from cobbs. but if you are after top service at discount price, john is your man.
I got a good second hand disk, new pads, disk bolts, can of brake cleaner, and rescue from motorway including £5 worth of petrol for less than £95 all fitted while i watched.
eventhough john is in Rothwell and i have the ducati shop at hand, i'd still rather make the journey... maybe if cobbs let me in the workshop, got me a coffee while i watched and chatted with the mechanics, it would be different..
Old 30-09-2004, 02:33 PM   #4
hammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef
sure, just find his name in the members book and go to his website...
Had a look in the members section, there's no one called 'Ducati John' & there's about 200 other 'Johns' to sift through!! Sorry to be so lazy (I am a man), but if you could let me know which of the 200 he is, that would be perfect

Cheers
David
Old 30-09-2004, 02:39 PM   #5
stef

www.ducati-john.co.uk
there you go. he is in fact duke john
Old 30-09-2004, 02:49 PM   #6
hammy

A great help. Fantastic!

Cheers
David (from Alwoodley)