UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2007 » 2007 Weekender Forum Awards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2007, 07:13 PM   #1
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
2007 Weekender Forum Awards

Yes, folks, it's that time of the year again, (and it's about time, I nearly forgot) and almost like Eurovision, it's time to think back and vote for your favourites in the following categories.....

Best Newcomer

Most Memorable Post/Thread

Most Helpful Member

Best Avatar

Most Inspirational Thread (could be rebuild in progress/Desmo Due race report etc etc)

The voting will be done by pm to me, I will not accept bribes, wedding presents (oh that's a complete lie), new bikes (I lie again), and threats will be dealt with by me sending the boys round. Some of you might enjoy that but please don't threaten me, I am of a nervous disposition.

When all the votes are in, they will be counted up by me and sent over to the Weekender and the prizes will be distributed there. Please do not expect dancing girls or fireworks. You will get a prize but obviously I am not at liberty to divulge what it (they) might be. I only know they're not goats so even if I had a chance of winning, I wouldn't accept it.

So, I digressed enough, get thinking, feel free to post up some suggestions of possible winners as well just to get everybody else thinking and pm me with your choices.

Thank you.

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6