UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2007 » Monster Weekend Room Allocations

Old 09-03-2007, 03:48 PM   #31
bigredduke
Nothing to see here

Bike: M1100evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
I pity your poor wife.
Listen, I told Mrs Bigfatduke, if she wanted kindness, consideration, someone to listen to and understand all her problems & someone who could hit the g spot every time, she should have married a woman!
Old 01-05-2007, 06:50 PM   #32
bigredduke
Nothing to see here

It's this month!

First it was next year, then it was in a few months, now it's only 24 days away!

Would I be considered a complete wuss if I came down to the weekender in the car avec le monster sur la trailer?

Just thought I'd ask first!
Old 08-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #33
JMo

Take the shame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigredduke View Post
Would I be considered a complete wuss if I came down to the weekender in the car avec le monster sur la trailer?
Of course that's ok - just be prepared for a ribbing from all those hardy "I ride in all weathers" types...

xxx

Old 08-05-2007, 02:15 PM   #34
bigredduke
Nothing to see here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMo View Post
Of course that's ok - just be prepared for a ribbing from all those hardy "I ride in all weathers" types...

xxx
Prepare for a ribbing? Would that be from the pole room boys?
Old 08-05-2007, 03:05 PM   #35
Shandy

Don't worry too much you won't be alone Gilps is putting his on a trailer, so you'll both get a bit of stick. Not that i'd take the **** too much as Gilps has offered to drive me the cripple up there too

Old 08-05-2007, 03:13 PM   #36
Gilps

I'm only taking the truck so I can get Giler's marquee in. We need somewhere to sleep don't we.

Old 08-05-2007, 03:31 PM   #37
giler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilps View Post
I'm only taking the truck so I can get Giler's marquee in. We need somewhere to sleep don't we.
That's not my marquee - it's my spare t shirt!!

Old 08-05-2007, 05:01 PM   #38
Shandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giler View Post
That's not my marquee - it's my spare t shirt!!
Damn you beat me to it

Old 14-05-2007, 01:12 PM   #39
bigredduke
Nothing to see here

At the moment, the forecast for the weekender is looking poor

Looking more & more likely that I will be coming down in the car with the monster on a trailer!

Get your snide comments in early! On the plus side if it's raining for the Saturday afternoon go-karting & archery I can give a lift to 4 people (providing you have not taken the p*ss out of me too much.)
Old 14-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #40
JMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigredduke View Post
At the moment, the forecast for the weekender is looking poor
You are joking right?

They can't even get a 5 day forecast right so God knows how they can forecast 15 days in advance...

Oh yes... this is England... in the next six months we can expect rain, sun, showers, wind and fog in differing amounts... the longer term forecast (12 months) will almost certainly see snow and freezing conditions), right, that ought to cover it...

Have faith you loon!

xxx

Old 14-05-2007, 03:36 PM   #41
Shandy

Yeah come on, it can all change by then,

'bigredduke' aka 'the purveyor of doom' lol

Old 14-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #42
giler

Just looked at the Met Office site. They reckon that weekend is looking brighter - NO MORE EXCUSES PLEASE!!

Old 14-05-2007, 03:50 PM   #43
Melnie Mouse

Anyone going up on the sunday that fancies a run up? Gim popped over this morning, expressed an interest in going up for the day? and maybe we can bring sleeping bags and camp on the grass if that's allowed?

Old 14-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #44
JMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melnie Mouse View Post
Anyone going up on the sunday that fancies a run up? Gim popped over this morning, expressed an interest in going up for the day? and maybe we can bring sleeping bags and camp on the grass if that's allowed?
Bless your pikey little socks mel... x

You are quite welcome to camp on either (or any) of the nights - however, it is one the basis that you also eat at the Mill - Dinner (£15), Camping and Breakfast (£7.50) is £30 per person - so that works out at £7.50 for the camping pitch per night.

If you'd like to camp, then ideally we need you to send your cheque/s asap to Didge at the UKMOC address so the hotel know how many to cater for...

However, should you just turn up on the day of the National Rideout, I imagine Denis (the owner) will be more than happy to relieve you of the cash should you also wish to stay for the Sunday dinner, camping and breakfast the following morning...

xxx

Old 14-05-2007, 05:12 PM   #45
bigredduke
Nothing to see here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMo View Post
You are joking right?

They can't even get a 5 day forecast right so God knows how they can forecast 15 days in advance...

Oh yes... this is England... in the next six months we can expect rain, sun, showers, wind and fog in differing amounts... the longer term forecast (12 months) will almost certainly see snow and freezing conditions), right, that ought to cover it...

Have faith you loon!

xxx
Yeah! fair point. 'fraid my glass is usually half empty . I just love warm dry weather & hate the damp cloudy variety. which reminds me....