UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Racing » Bsb Cadwell

Old 19-08-2007, 09:19 AM   #16
scrumpster

Forecast looks good! I should have bought a bigger tent Matt isn't looking forward to sharing with his mum hee hee especially when he could be in a B and B!!
Old 19-08-2007, 01:58 PM   #17
benson

Sharon you're welcome to stay with me anyway on the Monday night whether I make it or not - as is your boy too - all welcome!

Stu - have you shrunk in the wash and grown your hair???
Old 19-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #18
scrumpster

I might have to stay at Cadwell until the Tuesday now as Matt will be helping with the dismantling of stuff - I will have to crash wherever the Monday night. Back of a truck is looking good
Old 19-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #19
benson

Oh yea - the back of a truck - heard that one before!!!!!
Old 19-08-2007, 07:46 PM   #20
scrumpster

Truck I said not van I'm going up in the world, those days are over
Old 19-08-2007, 09:07 PM   #21
Stu Pid

Quote:
Originally Posted by benson View Post
Stu - have you shrunk in the wash and grown your hair???
cant keep her off it, she's a little monkey, mind you, Im trying to train her to wash it but she aint avin any of it, no matter how many toys I promise her for her birthday.
Old 21-08-2007, 03:20 PM   #22
benson

I'm not going to be able to make this one I don't think - I'm just too broke this month and i've just made the mistake of looking at my bank balance!!!! Thanks for the offer of a place to stay Mand!
Old 21-08-2007, 04:58 PM   #23
scrumpster

I'm skint to but hey why die in credit Maybe next time!!
Old 22-08-2007, 12:38 PM   #24
scrumpster

Well I have just been tent erecting in my lounge. I hope the wind is as kind at Cadwell cos it's only got two guy ropes. If anyone sees a green tent blowing across our fair land, please catch it cos it's mine, and I may still be in it and it's just about big enough for me and my rubbish!! plenty of that and I'll sleep in the car!!!
Old 22-08-2007, 07:00 PM   #25
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by benson View Post
I'm not going to be able to make this one I don't think - I'm just too broke this month and i've just made the mistake of looking at my bank balance!!!! Thanks for the offer of a place to stay Mand!
You're always welcome my dear!

Well it is weather dependent, Fiddler dependent, kids dependent on whether I go to Cadwell too.

We will see.
Old 24-08-2007, 12:10 PM   #26
Pingu

We are looking for somewhere to camp near to cadwell for Sat and Sun. Any good sites?
Old 26-08-2007, 09:55 AM   #27
Jim66a

As Cadwell is only 10 miles or so from the famous Lincolnshire coast.. Loads of camp sites if you don't mind fifteen mins ride to and from the circuit
Old 28-08-2007, 09:55 AM   #28
Pingu

We stayed at a the Three Horseshoes at Goncerby. £10 night per tent. Wall to wall tents but not far from the circuit. Just hope the knuckledraggers that couldnt hold their drink without waking everyone up puking at 3 in the morning dont go again. Neutering is the only answer.
Great day at Cadwell though
Old 28-08-2007, 06:08 PM   #29
scrumpster

I've just got back after helping out with the Samsung team and packing up today but I've had such great fun, met Greg Lavilla last night and he signed a couple of things for me. Roll on Donington and the Grande Finale at Brands.
Old 28-08-2007, 06:10 PM   #30
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumpster
...and he signed a couple of things for me.
oooooeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr missus.
slob is offline   Reply With Quote