UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Racing » Bsb Cadwell

Old 18-08-2007, 11:25 AM   #1
scrumpster

Bsb Cadwell

Anyone going to this. I am camping there on me tod so if there are any friendly faces around it will be appreciated, plus I've never put a tent up in my life so will be a laugh to watch if nothing else. I do believe the camping is sold out though. I love Cadwell, the atmosphere is brilliant. Anyway if anyone is going pm me, be good to say hi and I'm getting there early Saturday and hope to get a good spot!
Old 18-08-2007, 11:44 AM   #2
Guzzirider

I spent a great weekend there last week camping, watching a friend race in Thunderbikes on Saturday and Sunday, then out on the track myself on the Monday. Best circuit in the world!
Old 18-08-2007, 06:44 PM   #3
Mand

Hey Scrummy, I assume the actual race day is Monday? If so, I am at a loose end (Fiddler working and kids away) and I have been told the weather is suppose to be good for the Bank Holiday.... sooo do you fancy some company for race day?
Old 18-08-2007, 06:59 PM   #4
benson

me too - if the weather's good I might just get up early and......
Old 18-08-2007, 07:01 PM   #5
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by benson View Post
me too - if the weather's good I might just get up early and......
You can always stop at mine halfway if you like on Sunday evening? Just a thought........... !
Old 18-08-2007, 07:05 PM   #6
benson

that'd be good! It's a busy weekend cos it' Jeny's daughter's 21st on the Sunday but I rather fancy the race!!!! Can I let you know in the week?
Old 18-08-2007, 07:12 PM   #7
Mand

Quote:
that'd be good! It's a busy weekend cos it' Jeny's daughter's 21st on the Sunday but I rather fancy the race!!!! Can I let you know in the week?
Course you can.... either way, if you fancy meeting up and we can ride the rest of the way together.... I am easy...so I have been told!
Old 18-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #8
benson

oh dear - me too - that must make us very special!!!!!
Old 18-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #9
Mand

Quote:
oh dear - me too - that must make us very special!!!!!
I blame the company we are keeping!
Old 18-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #10
benson

I suppose you might have a point/pint there! Actually I really rather fancy a day at the races - and if we get our tickets before Tuesday they're £6 cheaper on line!!!
Old 18-08-2007, 07:53 PM   #11
scrumpster

Woo Hoo, well I will be there from saturday - early in a field full of people I don't know. or lording it up in the paddock, or helping out Be great to see you two and anyone else for that matter!! Might have to spend Monday 'drying out'
Old 18-08-2007, 07:55 PM   #12
benson

Well you'd be welcome to stay at mine on the way home on Monday if you wanted to! (but that probably wouldn't help with the drying out now would it???)
Old 18-08-2007, 07:58 PM   #13
scrumpster

No but it would save me a hell of a trip but I'd have Matt with me and I could carry your stuff back
Old 19-08-2007, 07:34 AM   #14
Mand

Quote:
I suppose you might have a point/pint there! Actually I really rather fancy a day at the races - and if we get our tickets before Tuesday they're £6 cheaper on line!!!
Yup me too. I haven't been to the BSB this year and I haven't been to Cadwell for a couple of years so I think it is long overdue.
Old 19-08-2007, 08:38 AM   #15
Stu Pid

Im probably gonna go weather permitting, Im thinking staying is sunny Skegness on the Sunday if anyone fancies that.