UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Good morning

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
a7avenger

Good morning

And hello to one and all.
First off I must admit to knowing virtually nothing about Ducati Monsters apart from I like e'm, a lot.
Up to now I have always had classic Jap bikes, both riding and restoring, and have never been without a bike of some sort since I was 16.
My main bike is a 1971 Kawasaki A7 Avenger, which I've owned since 2003, but I find myself not enjoying riding it as much as I used to, I dunno maybe it's the tank slappers,no brakes and 17mpg, or maybe that if I dropped it I'd need to spend £500 per exhaust. If I could get them.
Iv'e hankered after a 620 Monster for years but somehow never got around to getting one, so if anyone knows of a really nice one for sale please let me know..Ta.
The A7 is going on ebay soon, I'll be sad to say goodbye, but Iv'e got my heart firmly set on a Monster. I like the way the needles whizz round and all the lights come on when you turn the ignition on, call me shallow but how cool is that!.
The A7-

All the best.
Steve.