UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Racing » A taster of CK&AK's Anglesey Races.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #11
Tonio600
Monster mon amour

Bike: M900
Unhappy ...

Just learnt about Paul's off

Julie and I wish you to gws my friend, and we're glad the mood is good enough for you to keep smiling.

We'll visit you as soon as possible, we're crossing the Channel back to your homeland tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK & AK View Post
Sort of update, Paul (Bones) is still in Bangor Hospital - likely to be there until at least mid next week. Have been told he might not need an op after all - but its all being assessed on a daily basis.
Vicki (Pauls partner/AK's daughter) is driving part the way there tomorrow (Sat) night, as far as Lily & JPM's to 'borrow their house' for the night - and then go on in the morning on Sunday to see Paul, before coming home again Sunday night. (BIG thanks to Lily & Jon for letting Vicki stay over when they are away racing )

AK & I are off at silly-o'clock tomorrow for a week, so there wont be any more updates till Nick B#34 posts again late on Monday. He'll be keeping an eye on Paul - via email with Vicki & Pauls mum so can let us all know if there is any changes.

Pauls mum wants to say a special thankyou to BluprinZ & Claicerrig for being sterling visitors - she'll get you ear plugs for your next visit she says!

Fingers xx'd Paul mends enough to come home by the time we are back from holiday
96' M900 | 98' ST2 | 99' M600 DD #8
Tonio600 is offline   Reply With Quote