UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hello!.....from a newbie in Hampshire

Old 09-11-2011, 09:03 PM   #16
DaffyDuc

Bike: M800ie
'fraid that was me thinking you might be Char, no idea why as I've no idea what Char looks like. Good to see you getting stuck in.
DaffyDuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:09 AM   #17
chris yeatman
I still have the s4r!

Bike: S4r
hi and welcome to the club, just ask if theres anything u need to know. glad we have another member at the crimbo meal.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:16 PM   #18
steve696

Hi Helen,
Welcome and I'll see you at the Poplar Farm. I joined for the same reasons, but missed the weekender, Belgium and Milan - Due to lack of cash/holiday/permission!
Service and MOT at Moto Rapido tomorrow willing, I'll be out and about on my 696
Old 14-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #19
Gutsy

Bike: M800ie
Hi Helen
Welcome to another lady biker - the more the merrier! Wow - you've done some serious miles already so you're in the best place for good advice and friendly fellow riders. I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Xmas lunch - we can travel there together if you like? I'm going to be in the car as will probably SORN my bike for the winter months.

Cheers
Ali
Old 14-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #20
Liz
Co-ordination

Bike: S2r
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffyDuc View Post
'fraid that was me thinking you might be Char, no idea why as I've no idea what Char looks like. Good to see you getting stuck in.
Sorry to have missed you at Popham!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutsy View Post
Hi Helen
Welcome to another lady biker - the more the merrier! Wow - you've done some serious miles already so you're in the best place for good advice and friendly fellow riders. I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Xmas lunch - we can travel there together if you like? I'm going to be in the car as will probably SORN my bike for the winter months.

Cheers
Ali
Looking forward to catching up at the Xmas lunch. I was worried you might be giving us up with the sale of your Satnav and rainsuit...............?

Welcome Helen!
Old 15-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #21
revver

Welcome to the club. They are a great bunch on here, i Have nt met any but if you need to know something someone on here will know. I'm jealouse about that mileage.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #22
Altaian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsH View Post
So far I have ridden 9000 miles - well - that's when I have next to refuel!! - probably be tomorrow.
I have joined this site to meet others to ride out with (go to Loomies and Berry Hill) and also to find others who would want to go riding further afield. Rode 2000 miles in 10 days through 7 countries in August (with a mate and a tent) and just cant wait to do more.....
After my european treck I confess I have test-ridden the diavel carbon....beauuuuty-full !!
Hey there Helen, soz for being a bit belated on this note. Look forward to meeting you at the Hants/Wilts meal this Sunday.

Sounds like you had fun in Europe. I was also over there touring/camping in August. Be interested to hear more of your travels.

I'm a fan of Loomies & Bury Hill, so look forward to bumping into you for a coffee & chat. Like you I'm also relatively new on the site, so it's good to know there are other newbies in the area.

See ya around.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #23
MrsC_772
Silver Member

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Helen - if you're into serious European touring, what about the World Ducati Week trip next June? See threads under events on this forum. There will no doubt be a big discussion about it at the pub on Sunday. See you there
MrsC_772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:50 AM   #24
Dinkybiker

Hi Helen, new forum member, new biker and Ducati owner too.
I'm a shift worker which kind of get in the way of getting to ride outs and meets but hope to catch you and other UKMOC next year