UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Ducati Proteam

Old 29-03-2020, 04:54 PM   #1
Shuffy

Ducati Proteam

Hi everyone. Alec who runs Ducati Proteam has put a message up on Facebook which I thought I’d share with you here. If you’re in this part of the world and your bike is your only transport and you need some help this may be useful. As many of you know Alec does a fantastic job and is very knowledgable. In the current circumstances he’s only doing collect only.

He serviced my 796 a few weeks ago and was running superbly just before the lockdown. I know these are difficult times for everybody, but Alec and lots of business’s like him will need your support when all this is over. Hope this is helpful. Stay safe and stay well everyone.

Ducati Proteam

01634 711556

Facebook: Ducati ProTeam Ltd

“Bit of a change of plan, after a lot of thought I've decided to stay open on a limited basis.

As a lot of you know, I run a collection and delivery service and this will be the only way to have your bike worked on for the foreseeable future, no drop offs at the workshop, so the only contact will be collecting and delivering the bike which we can safely do without getting close.
OE parts are now being made available again thanks to a responsible plan being put into action by Moto Rapido.

If there is no answer when you ring please do leave a message as I will be working on my own, including the collections and deliveries.

Payment by card or bank transfer.

I would ask that if you do feel unwell or have any family members that are ill not to phone, and of course if I feel unwell I will be self isolating at home.

All the best, Al.”
Old 29-03-2020, 10:47 PM   #2
Doggy

Bike: M796
He did mine last week, great service as always . I think I was the last person to manage to drop off and collect .
Doggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: