UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Cans, Tyres, Brakes, etc. » What to do?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2019, 09:09 PM   #1
Bangbourneman

What to do?

I have an 821 Stripe & although I love the sound of the stock pipe I keep wondering if I’d love an aftermarket one even more? Then I wonder which one would I love the most, then I wonder what other Monster owners think as they’re the ones who should know. What I don’t want to do is shell out a cart load of money on something that sounds the same/less fruity than standard but gives me 3bhp more. Not fussed whether slip-on or full system, just want a decent soundtrack to rides. Now, I know this bit will be controversial but here goes...don’t necessarily need to go Termignoni route as think I prefer the single can look.
Next bit, Tyres. Want something that is grippy but lasts. Wet weather performance is not an issue as we don’t go out if it has rained/is raining/might rain. Am very happy with Diablo Rosso’s but just wondered if people have found something better.
Sure both of the above have been asked & answered many times before but I’m new to this, my first post, & just wanted to know what people in the know think.