UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Racing » Andrea Iannone Fan Club

Old 13-07-2016, 08:33 PM   #1
Ursa

Andrea Iannone Fan Club

Yes yes, I'm a fan, and fan club member, and no, I'm not starting a thread to indulge in Iannone bashing banter, the nice chaps at his fan club have asked me to let you know if you sign up this month, you get one of his used, signed knee sliders along with your fan club kit, which is a lovely 29 box, a shirt, cap, (all very nice quality), membership card and stickers. They are hoping to get some UK members joining, so that there will be a presence at Silverstone, and have asked me to see if anyone wants to join up. The Italian branch organise trips to races, get pit walks etc, and are all terribly friendly.

So if you are a fan of the Maniac, have a spare 60 Euros, pop along here and let them know I sent you
http://andreaiannoneofficialfanclub.com/?lang=en
Old 13-07-2016, 08:41 PM   #2
Wildfire

Despite his calamitous season, I actually am an Iannone fan!
Old 13-07-2016, 08:52 PM   #3
Ursa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
Despite his calamitous season, I actually am an Iannone fan!
It has been "unfortunate". Start of last year, I had a conversation with a bike journo friend of mine, saying he was the one to watch, he conceded to me by the end of the year I'd been right.

Oh yes, and if anyone does sign up, please PM me so I can let the chaps in Vasto know. I've not been in a fan club since the Dennis the Menace fan club, this is much better than a hairy Gnasher badge
Old 13-07-2016, 10:58 PM   #4
Dirty
Bockloks

Bike: No Bike Yet!
I heard the reason his season has been so 'interesting' is that he has a huge fan club and promised them all a 'bit of bike'

Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: