UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Yet another Newbie

Old 10-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
hydromonkey

Yet another Newbie

Hi All

I am in the process of giving of buying a 2008 S2R, well I say in the process but the deal is done and I will be picking the bike up at the end of the week. As usual I decided to do a bit of research about the bike after buying and this lead me here. So, thought that I would sign up and say hello as you seem like friendly people.

This will be my first Ducati and am changing from sports bikes, a ZX-6R to be precise, so I hope I am making the right choice, but if I enjoy the bike as much as I did on the test ride I will be happy. It was cold and very wet but I could not have enjoyed it more.

Anyway just a quick hello and a warning that you can expect a few posts from me with stupid questions.

Regards

KB
Old 10-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
gremlin

Welcome to the madhouse! Stupid questions are perfectly ok, just expect stupid answers
Old 10-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #3
giler

Welcome and ask away!
Old 10-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #4
ricky
5ft 3 of perfection!!

Bike: M620
coleraine!!!! superb!!! well mate im ricky the n,ireland rep. Welcome to the club
as for the stupid questions you may find that the answers from people on here could be worse!!ill pm you my mob no for a good chat sometime!!

drunk:
Northern Irelands answer to common sense-NORTHERN IRELAND REP!!
ricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #5
paul33

welcome i changed from a gsxr 600 to my 750 monster and never looked back the more i ride it the more i enjoy it so much fun u will love it
Old 15-11-2008, 09:18 AM   #6
hydromonkey

thanks for the welcome.

I was starting to doubt that I had made the right decision, but after picking up the bike I have no doubts at all. All I need to do now is make the bike mine (read rob a bank to buy alot of carbon fiber.)