UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Rosso Corse - again

Old 15-05-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
Headhunter
THFC

Bike: M620ie
Rosso Corse - again

Cheers Ray for taking a look at the bike.

Busy and last hour of the day and they still give people the time of day no matter how small (unlucrative) the problem is, which in my book gets a big thumbs up.

Actually I take the unlucrative bit back - booked in for a check up before World Ducati Week and an 18k service on my return. Wouldn't get it done elsewhere.

Been said a million times before but any new londoners to the site check out Rosso Corse - www.rossocorse.co.uk

Sir Winston Churchill
Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #2
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
Cheers Ray for taking a look at the bike.

Busy and last hour of the day and they still give people the time of day no matter how small (unlucrative) the problem is, which in my book gets a big thumbs up.

Actually I take the unlucrative bit back - booked in for a check up before World Ducati Week and an 18k service on my return. Wouldn't get it done elsewhere.

Been said a million times before but any new londoners to the site check out Rosso Corse - www.rossocorse.co.uk
I second that! I've just been there for an hour between 6:30 and 7:30 with Ray tweaking my ECU between test rides as we search for the perfect settings.
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
banditloon

to the boys under the arches at RC

Must get mine booked in for the replacement rear wheel bearing spacer thingy majig
Old 15-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #4
Headhunter
THFC

Bike: M620ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by slob View Post
I've just been there for an hour between 6:30 and 7:30 with Ray tweaking my ECU between test rides as we search for the perfect settings.

I must have just missed you, Rob. Was talking to Ray how yours, Banditloons, humbuckers and JP's bikes were doing.

Humbucker, hopefully you'll be back up and riding soon mate on the monnie.

Sir Winston Churchill
Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #5
banditloon

Just thought I'd bump them back to the top again

Top bloke is Ray. Sorted out a new clutch master cylinder assembly for me. Picked it up Saturday, then he realised that I had the old coffin style master cylinder on the Monster. Sorted out all the extra bits and now she's back in one piece and working

Now all I need to do is get the brake master cylinder changed for the feng shui effect!

Oh and to top it all, I went to Metropolis to get a carbon fibre tank pad.......

"Don't stock carbon fibre tank pads"
Well what's that on the rack behind you???

Glad Rosso Corse know what they are doing!!