UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Return of a prodigal son

Old 20-07-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
Pugi

Return of a prodigal son

Well, I'm not a new member...but because of circumstances regarding my occupation and whereabouts I haven't been here for a long while. Hence I find it appropriate to use this part of the forum to know that I'm back.

I moved around in Surrey for a bit but have now ended up in northern Germany. However, I might be moving on soon again. The bike has come along though. She has just got new chain & sprockets as well as rear tyre and a headlight glass for R/H traffic. Around the corner is a Swedish MOT and new plates to follow. (Swedish because it makes things cheaper )

Would be nice to hear from you again. I'll certainly be here a lot more now again.
Old 20-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Good grief - I thought you had fallen off the edge of the planet fella - how the devil are you?

CK
CK & AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 04:51 PM   #3
Julie

hello young man - nice to hear from you x
Old 20-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
benson

How could we forget that avatar???
Old 20-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #5
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
Hey Pugi.

Hope you're well.

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
skank

Bike: M900
hey dude! wondered where you went to. how is Bliksem? I couldn't stay away either and bought another 'forum' bike a year ago.
laters,
rick.
skank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #7
Kato
Dismantled

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by skank View Post
Bliksem?
rick.
dat is baie onbeskof van u

Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 08:23 AM   #8
Pugi

Hello all. How good to hear from you again!
I am doing really well. Currently living in Flensburg in northernmost Germany, but may be moving on due to crisis in the automotive industry (for work reasons). Possibly Copenhagen.
Bliksem is also doing really well. I couldn't leave her behind so she was gently lifted in to the back of a transport van in the move. Got a bit exciting in UK customs when they wanted a peek in the back before letting us on the ferry. -"What do you have in the back?" -"Everything I own." This was true and luckily they didn't see Bliksem who was well covered, becuse the ferry would be long gone before I would have found the documents proving ownership.
She is currently being serviced, receiving upgrades and being pampered in general. Only one thing to be bothered about really, please see thread below:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=33959

Thanks for the welcome back. Hope to return for a weekend some time and join a ride out again. do let me know if anyone is heading this way. The roads are great here.

Well...I'm off to catch a flight now. Going to Budapest to watch the Hungarian F1 GP, this time from grand stand.