UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2019 » Weekender 2019 REBOOT

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 17-04-2019, 04:49 PM   #16
alan c
alan (blockhead) c

Bike: M1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan c View Post
Hi Mike, as you know I am just waiting to confirm my moving date. Hope to know this week and will book room as soon as know.

Do not want to miss this amazing weekend and tide up to north wales.

Fingers crossed
Sorry I cannot commit and book room as moving date not yet agreed and may be first bank holiday weekend.

If this changes I will have to take a chance to see if any rooms available !
alan c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 07:35 PM   #17
Moco1961

Everything crossed !

.....thanks for keeping me up to speed Alan, hopefully everything will fall into,place.
Old 18-04-2019, 07:04 PM   #18
Moco1961

Menu choices

,thanks tho rollo22, Liz and Stafford for the meal choices, keep them coming folks.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:20 AM   #19
Moco1961

Menu choices

".........and big red duke, I thank you sir !, still more to come folks although I know it's not a good time to be thinking food with all those Easter eggs to eat tomorrow...maybe a job for Monday...
Old 20-04-2019, 07:45 AM   #20
uksurfer
Its all grey now

Bike: M1200s
Menu choices are sent

Looks great menus
Old 20-04-2019, 07:55 AM   #21
Moco1961

Menu choices

Cheers Martin, spreadsheet coming along nicely now
Old 21-04-2019, 05:26 PM   #22
Moco1961

National ride out

The countdown has begun, two weeks today we will be in portmeirion village, very important for those not at the hotel, you can join the ride out either at the hotel or on the route.

If you want to join at the hotel please turn up for 10.00 am,fully fuelled and ready to go.there will be a briefing and we aim to leave 10:30 am.

Those joining on route pm me or post up and I can mail you the route and planned rest stops.

In both cases please let me have menu choices for the Sunday lunch if you are joining us,

Hope to see you Sunday 5th
Old 21-04-2019, 09:59 PM   #23
dacs

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Mike, thanks for your response on the original Weekender thread to my pm. I've managed to find a get out of jail card that should allow me to travel over on the Saturday and back to Norfolk on the Sunday , so I plan to do the Saturday night meal, back to a hotel I've booked in Wrexham and then get in everyone's way as you get ready for Sunday's rideout on my way home. If that's OK.
Can't wait to see how Mr Gazza manages with his Penny Farthing special edition Monster.
My menu choice for Saturday evening is
Red Pepper Soup
Feta & Spinach Strudel
Lemon Meringue please let me know whether I need to book a table place with Rossett Hall or just show up (can't pm this info, your inbox is full).

Last edited by dacs; 21-04-2019 at 10:12 PM..
dacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2019, 05:08 AM   #24
Moco1961

Meal choice

Thanks for the meal choice Dacs, you are on the spreadsheet ! Pm sent.....there is now space in my inbox!,

I will confirm with Helen when I send her the full menu choice list,

Cheers...and good effort mate!
Old 24-04-2019, 08:54 PM   #25
Moco1961

guest speaker

Hi again everyone, jumping threads like a grasshopper in a cotton shop here.... time to remove the mystery of the guest speaker, for reasons that will become clear when you see the tee shirt design,

Sports Motorcycles Manchester have a well earned place in Ducati folklore being the providers of the Bike and support for a certain Mike Hailwood when he decided to make a comeback in 1978.
Steve Wynne now resides in New Zealand,however his business partner throughout the Manchester days ,Peter Kynnersley remains in the UK. We are proud he is part of our group,a regular at the Lockgate and delighted to announce him as our guest speaker on Saturday May 4th.

Pete is looking forward to telling the story of the greatest comeback in motorcycle sport....and a few other ripping yarns.

Hope you are all looking forward to it, now see the tee shirt thread
Old 25-04-2019, 10:14 AM   #26
alan c
alan (blockhead) c

Bike: M1100
I can now attend along with Colin and Mart so three more on list, really looking forward to another great weekender

Big Oz
Grumpy
Big Red Duke
Moco61 +1
Chris2925 +1
Buzzbomb +1
Pezz
Mark Houldin
slob
Stinger101 & Tracey
Aidie851
Mr Gazza
Rollo22
Liz & Stafford
Uksurfer & Char
Utopia
Alan
Colin
Mart
alan c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 03:09 PM   #27
Moco1961

Brilliant news guys, as discussed last night mate , well done, and welcome back !
Old 26-04-2019, 01:32 PM   #28
Moco1961

Tee Shirts last call

I know I am duplicating threads here but want to ensure I capture everyone, I need choices by 15:00 TODAY, we need the order placed in order to get them on time for the weekender.

thanks in advance
Old 26-04-2019, 08:01 PM   #29
Moco1961

Update

So Helen has confirmed the remaining rooms at the hotel that were allocated to us are now back on general sale ahead of the bank holiday. Any one still wishing to book please call the hotel and quote"Ducati weekend" and you will still get the deal subject to availability.

Big thanks to all those who have booked,
Old 27-04-2019, 08:34 AM   #30
Moco1961

Saturday night

Morning all, so for anyone wishing to join the group on Saturday night for the meal and after dinner yarns you are most welcome. The price for dinner for non residents is £25.00.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: